Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what decides what pool you're in for the leaderboard? On one game I have 812 points and I'm in second, close to first even, and in the other I have almost 2800 and I'm in 10th or something. Just seems like a huge discrepency.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Does anyone know what decides what pool you're in for the leaderboard? On one game I have 812 points and I'm in second, close to first even, and in the other I have almost 2800 and I'm in 10th or something. Just seems like a huge discrepency.
    First the game splits u based on the device u are playing on; Apple vs everything else. Up to a point level matters (maybe 100) at different break points. The other conclusive evidence is based on ur raking in the last leaderboard. It doesn't seem to care how many points u got, just the rank u finished at. I get put into a group with many people that had previously won the last leaderboard (they have trophies or the prize dragon). The rest is luck. I've been in groupings where some have no gold dragons or 3 roosts or one Evo temple, so I don't think these factor into what group u end up in. Trophy displays are also spotty in my group. One has a lot and only recently started losing some leaderboards. Other have checkered history when I scan for prize dragons. I think only the last or recent wins are counted.

I'm not sure if ur food or gold counts are factored in. I noticed a few players in my group seem to have a strategy around food. One has an insane amount of bomb producing dragons. Something like 10 maybe. So I know there's a chance there will be a big food fight at the end, and am so totally prepared with my millions of food! Maybe I'll finally get to feed light mother and glasswing to 15
    Last edited by JustKay; 11-16-17 at 12:45 PM.

New Resident
    Does anyone know which event will be after this leaderboard event? Is the world event or talent?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    First the game splits u based on the device u are playing on; Apple vs everything else. Up to a point level matters (maybe 100) at different break points. The other conclusive evidence is based on ur raking in the last leaderboard. It doesn't seem to care how many points u got, just the rank u finished at. I get put into a group with many people that had previously won the last leaderboard (they have trophies or the prize dragon). The rest is luck. I've been in groupings where some have no gold dragons or 3 roosts or one Evo temple, so I don't think these factor into what group u end up in. Trophy displays are also spotty in my group. One has a lot and only recently started losing some leaderboards. Other have checkered history when I scan for prize dragons. I think only the last or recent wins are counted.

I'm not sure if ur food or gold counts are factored in. I noticed a few players in my group seem to have a strategy around food. One has an insane amount of bomb producing dragons. Something like 10 maybe. So I know there's a chance there will be a big food fight at the end, and am so totally prepared with my millions of food! Maybe I'll finally get to feed light mother and glasswing to 15
    lol when I reached level 100, my next bingo in the gold league was all of a sudden with all level 200 players. By the second day, one guy already got 10660 points. Yep 10660 in 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble with this event, or is it just me? I'm having one heck of a time. There's only about 21 hours left now and I've only got 3400 points. That's insane.

Most times I'm able to get just within arm's reach of the final and throw in a bit of extra feeding or a few gold to speed up a task, etc

But this event, I'm nowhere NEAR being able to make the final milestone and have no idea how it would even be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 73437 View Post
    Does anyone know which event will be after this leaderboard event? Is the world event or talent?
    Most likely a Dragon Tales. The event before this leaderboard was a World Event.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    I hit the final milestone, only have about 7k, no boosts this time. The rest are all bunched up at about 2k - leading an event I don't even want to win, go figure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post

Another factor is when you go into your game. Your group is formed once the event starts and you go into your game. I’ll often avoid my game for an hour or two after reset time. Doesn’t mean I’ll get a good group, just helps abut I think. My current first place is 40K+. I made the milestones at least.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with this event, or is it just me? I'm having one heck of a time. There's only about 21 hours left now and I've only got 3400 points. That's insane.

Most times I'm able to get just within arm's reach of the final and throw in a bit of extra feeding or a few gold to speed up a task, etc

But this event, I'm nowhere NEAR being able to make the final milestone and have no idea how it would even be possible.
    Yeah, I'm feeling the same. I can almost always reach the last milestone and I just now passed 4000 pts.

I might make it to 4800 points for the Sorceress(?) milestone, but maybe not. Not super excited about that dragon so, at this point, I'm not too concerned. But, I did want Spirit Gale.

I'm not doing anything differently, so I think bad spins are what ****ed my score. I've been getting a lot crappy spins. When I actually get one, the points chests have been high (I've been in 13-14th place the whole time), but I've gotten a TON of those stupid charred carnations. If those 8+ carnation chests had been points, I'd be around 6000 points right now. Usually I get mostly points chests, don't know why I've gotten so many deco chests this time. Ugh. The length of the LB events has gotten a lot shorter, too. We used to have 10 or 12 days. Sigh.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 11-16-17 at 08:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yeah, I'm feeling the same. I can almost always reach the last milestone and I just now passed 4000 pts.

I might make it to 4800 points for the Sorceress(?) milestone, but maybe not. Not super excited about that dragon so, at this point, I'm not too concerned. But, I did want Spirit Gale.

I'm not doing anything differently, so I think bad spins are what ****ed my score. I've been getting a lot crappy spins. When I actually get one, the points chests have been high (I've been in 13-14th place the whole time), but I've gotten a TON of those stupid charred carnations. If those 8+ carnation chests had been points, I'd be around 6000 points right now. Usually I get mostly points chests, don't know why I've gotten so many deco chests this time. Ugh. The length of the LB events has gotten a lot shorter, too. We used to have 10 or 12 days. Sigh.
    Yeah, it does feel like an unfair advantage in regards to the spins, because x person might spin 5 points chests in a row, and other x person might end up landing on *only* booby prizes/coins/etc. So in the end, it's completely unbalanced and you're stuck losing out on so many accumulated points which you may have actually received, had you not spun and landed on the garbage "prize".

And I hear you about the Spirit Gale. I really wanted that one as well. There's almost always 2/3 or 3/4 dragons that I own already when it comes down to the Leaderboards individual prizes, so it feels worthless to want to spend any sort of in-game currency, be it Food to feed majorly demanding high level dragons, or Gold to speed up processes to gain dragons you already own. And the fact that you may not even succeed in obtaining enough points to win the final individual prize after all of that, is really discouraging and not worth it unless you're quite close to the end.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast