Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Chandelier Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Now at 83 pieces. Only 3 hours till we find out if the dragon will leave next week or not.
    Is the dragon staying a bit longer? I have 40 pieces so nearly half way - I am new to the Arena, you see, so late starting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Is the dragon staying a bit longer? I have 40 pieces so nearly half way - I am new to the Arena, you see, so late starting.
    It would seem so. The craft shop still doesn't label the Chandelier as limited. If you're at 40 pieces now it might be possible to get enough pieces, but it will require a lot of dedication.
    I guess the dragon will expire Friday 11th September, leaving you with just under a week to finish.

Executive Chef
    It would seem so. The craft shop still doesn't label the Chandelier as limited. If you're at 40 pieces now it might be possible to get enough pieces, but it will require a lot of dedication.
    I guess the dragon will expire Friday 11th September, leaving you with just under a week to finish.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Mining dragons tend to expire on the Tuesday or Friday updates. DS has been good lately about using pop ups on update days to announce that the dragon will expire on the next update day.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    1 more piece to craft my second one.

Fashion Designer
    I just got a pop up saying its expired on Friday. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I just got a pop up saying its expired on Friday. Good luck!
    Yes, thank you, I got it too. Do you know if that mean it has to be finished crafting by Friday or just started before the end of Friday? If just have to start, I might make it!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, thank you, I got it too. Do you know if that mean it has to be finished crafting by Friday or just started before the end of Friday? If just have to start, I might make it!
    You have to start crafting before it expires. After starting you can keep it in the craft shop for as long as you like

Executive Chef
    You have to start crafting before it expires. After starting you can keep it in the craft shop for as long as you like
    Wonderful news! Thank you!

New Resident
    I just started crafting the Chandelier dragon, it will take 36 hours, hope it's done before I have to craft a blue hedge for the Dragon Tales event!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast