Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Pirate Cruise Ship Event

Does anyone have a list of 4 coin dishes and ingredients so I know what to stock up on/ load my counters with? I wanted to refer back to a list from the last cruise, but I didn't realize the thread gets removed once it's over.

Nevermind! I clicked the super helpful link with all the pictures of the dishes and how many coins they are worth.

Okay, I have a question. Let's say I start my cruise, and I cannot complete the orders before the game day is over (let's use midnight for convince), then I complete them later, does my game automatically go on to the next day, or do I have to wait for midnight again?

**** I don't have fruit shop yet 😒

What happened.

Fashion Designer
    Cook the new recipes can reward quick serve
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1613.PNG 
Views:	1391 
Size:	830.7 KB 
ID:	25311
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harleydonovan View Post
    Okay, I have a question. Let's say I start my cruise, and I cannot complete the orders before the game day is over (let's use midnight for convince), then I complete them later, does my game automatically go on to the next day, or do I have to wait for midnight again?
    Yes. All days automatically start at the same time each day once the event is activated whether or not you complete a day. So if it takes you two days to complete a day, the next day will already be unlocked when you do finish that day.

Executive Chef
    Just an FYI: twice now I've started a recipe and when I go back, there is nothing on the stove and I have to start over. This is not the usual sync issue. I've played this game for close to two years and know the difference. So be careful everyone. If you find the same thing happening to you then you May want to go back into the game 5 minutes later to be sure what you are cooking is actually cooking.

Fashion Designer
    Fun! Wasn't expecting a cruise ship event so soon, but yay!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Cook the new recipes can reward quick serve
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1613.PNG 
Views:	1391 
Size:	830.7 KB 
ID:	25311

Cool, thanks!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast