Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Thank You, Thank You - 2019 Nov. 12 (15 Days)

I like the fruit mealtime mix...but served in a paper bag? Cute for kids, I guess!

If you click on Kappy's photo attached, you can expand/zoomit to see a clearer virw

Rhino Keeper

3rd and final recipe of 2nd goal. Good 1.

Executive Chef
    Notifications are broken in bakery and restaurant since last month but it seems to not notify at all for the current goals recipes on both games. I've had to dump and re-cook everyday because of a lack of notifications, very few times they do notify when food is ready.

Please fix this! Thanks to this problem I'm behind in RS goals, still only on the first appliance.

I hope it can be resolved soon otherwise it's just like fashion story with no help at all. I'm still waiting for someone to address the loading problem to no avail, not even the thread there got a reply.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Notifications are broken in bakery and restaurant since last month but it seems to not notify at all for the current goals recipes on both games. I've had to dump and re-cook everyday because of a lack of notifications, very few times they do notify when food is ready.

Please fix this! Thanks to this problem I'm behind in RS goals, still only on the first appliance.

I hope it can be resolved soon otherwise it's just like fashion story with no help at all. I'm still waiting for someone to address the loading problem to no avail, not even the thread there got a reply.
    Mine too, had to set alarm in my phone so I won't get foods overcooked.
    Jared,19

Executive Chef
    The Apple Grove is for offer right now for the the same price of the pack of 24 gems. Really great offer because it on the market for 62 gems.

However if I must admit, I still wish the value pack was for something else, or just for something not in the market. Anyway that just my opinion. I have some moneys. Still going strong to not spend it! So I guess that good to I have no urge to spend it already.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    The Apple Grove is for offer right now for the the same price of the pack of 24 gems. Really great offer because it on the market for 62 gems.

However if I must admit, I still wish the value pack was for something else, or just for something not in the market. Anyway that just my opinion. I have some moneys. Still going strong to not spend it! So I guess that good to I have no urge to spend it already.
    I think that every time I add the info to the first post, lol.

It seems silly to offer an item that we can buy any time we want. I think VPs should offer something that we can't purchase any other way, making it a more tempting offer.

EDIT: It is a good deal though and I'm glad that the deco is at least a little bit related to the current goal so it's not all bad news!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-21-19 at 03:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    So they re released holiday cupcake and yule log. Could this mean one thing? Christmas goal on Thursday? Eeeeeeek

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    So they re released holiday cupcake and yule log. Could this mean one thing? Christmas goal on Thursday? Eeeeeeek
    Yes, loving the yule log ... 15 days goal will start on 28th in bakery as well as 5 days goal will start on the same day in restaurant

I won't be able to finish the goal, but I have all the recipes unlocked. This string of recipes were way better than the Halloween ones. Thank you storm8.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast