View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Enjoyed This

52 72.22%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Did Not Enjoy This

9 12.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Liked The Prizes

49 68.06%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

11 15.28%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Participate

1 1.39%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Enjoyed This

46 63.89%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Enjoy This

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Liked The Prize (Snowball Fight)

51 70.83%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Snowball Fight)

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Participate

6 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

43 59.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

25 34.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas goal 12/12/2017 (15-day) [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND for Girl With Sweets?! Egads!

She's cute. A little more Dorothy-in-Oz than Christmasy, but cute. Still...35K...seems like a lot.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Omg omg how frigging adorable are those recipes on second appliance??
    Totally agree, especially the gingerbread house

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    SO I?ve read through at least the first 5 ish pages and I don?t see too many people who have been playing as long as I have (at least since 2012, possibly a bit sooner). S8, please PLEASE do NOT remove these recipes. I feel bad for the newcomers who haven?t been able to unlock these all this time, but it would be SO wrong to remove it from the people who have had it for all of these YEARS!

The only recipe that I did not already have is peppermint mocha. I would love to keep that too, but as someone else said, as soon as Thanksgiving is over EVERY YEAR, I immediately start to bake these items until xmas/holiday time is over!

I will be absolutely heart broken if you do this. It?s just not fair. I was frankly very upset that you went to the trouble to give us new candy cane recipes just to yank them all away...you could have at least let us keep the new flavored ones!

But I can look past all that if you let me keep the recipes that I rightfully basically already owned! If you do this I really really mean to stop playing this game. Sorry that was so long but I?ve been freaking out since I saw that the recipes you ?brought back? were ones I already have been using for 5 Plus years.

Please listen to us for once! (Also in RS, we have kept all the new unlocked recipes that you?ve added to the old machines like popcorn and the turkey one from just a couple weeks ago! It should be the same. It?s only fair!)

I have been playing a long time and I had the recipes a long time as well. I use them every year. I am kind of sad to see them go. Hope they will at least have a new appliance with those recipes soon or next year before Christmas.

The join date on the forum is not when we all started playing. It just shows when you logged in here for the first time. I have been playing almost since the beginning.
    Last edited by nicolea167; 12-15-17 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    SO I?ve read through at least the first 5 ish pages and I don?t see too many people who have been playing as long as I have (at least since 2012, possibly a bit sooner). S8, please PLEASE do NOT remove these recipes. I feel bad for the newcomers who haven?t been able to unlock these all this time, but it would be SO wrong to remove it from the people who have had it for all of these YEARS!

The only recipe that I did not already have is peppermint mocha. I would love to keep that too, but as someone else said, as soon as Thanksgiving is over EVERY YEAR, I immediately start to bake these items until xmas/holiday time is over!

I will be absolutely heart broken if you do this. It?s just not fair. I was frankly very upset that you went to the trouble to give us new candy cane recipes just to yank them all away...you could have at least let us keep the new flavored ones!

But I can look past all that if you let me keep the recipes that I rightfully basically already owned! If you do this I really really mean to stop playing this game. Sorry that was so long but I?ve been freaking out since I saw that the recipes you ?brought back? were ones I already have been using for 5 Plus years.

Please listen to us for once! (Also in RS, we have kept all the new unlocked recipes that you?ve added to the old machines like popcorn and the turkey one from just a couple weeks ago! It should be the same. It?s only fair!)
    be prepared for them to go. i hope for your sake, the recipes stay for you. but, be prepared. stock up on them now.

Host(ess)
    Hello,

How does everyone juggle between real life (school/work) along with playing the game, to be specific, not lagging behind in the goals and to finish them in time?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolea167 View Post
    I have been playing a long time and I had the recipes a long time as well. I use them every year. I am kind of sad to see them go. Hope they will at least have a new appliance with those recipes soon or next year before Christmas.
    i don't see why did they decided to remove them at all. this is out of logic we've seen since the game started.
    one thing, you can add & remove smth seasonal / limited when it's available for ALL during some time frame, but the other thing is when you take away the RECIPES that some players EARNED by doing goals.

of course these recipes were tantalizing me over 4 yrs, sitting there in cookbook and being locked, so i'm glad to have possibility to serve and master them now.
    but i don't think it's fair to users who did the goals for them.

i could suppose that maybe they will remove them only for those like me, but no special hopes for this: never seen they removed smth from one group of ppl's availability and didn't - for other group. otherwise, newbies wouldn't see those "red miles" of forever locked decor & ovens in market tab's tail...

I saw people suggested the hanukkah theme and they came out ,
    And they suggested candy cane cupcake in this thread
    https://https://forums.storm8.com/sho...ne-maker!-2017

Let's just take a second that S8 did listen to us :')
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1513351075092.jpg 
Views:	1924 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	40810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1513351097705.jpg 
Views:	1942 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	40811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1513351118090.jpg 
Views:	1967 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	40812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171213_143008.jpg 
Views:	1958 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	40813  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Main Goal

Buy 8 Fairy Lights wallpaper (7K/ea)
    Buy 12 Silver & Gold tiles (6k/ea)
    *other paper and tiles do work*

First Appliance, Blue Gift Stove (30K)
    (Parts: 10 Blue Lights, 6 Snowflake Gear, 6 Wiring)

Serve 15 Challah (4 hour cook)
    Serve 15 Rugelach (6 hour cook)
    Buy 2 lit trees (15K/ea)
    Serve 15 Gelt Cookies (2 hour cook)
    Ask for 6 Chocolate Coins

Second Appliance, Red Gift Stove (45K/ea)
    (Parts: 12 Green Light, 8 Fuses, 8 Santa Hats), Build 2

Serve 15 Gingerbread House (1 hour cook)
    Serve 15 Candy Cane Cupcakes (4 hour cook)
    Have 1 Girl With Sweets (35K)
    Visit 12 community members; Leave 12 tips
    Have 2 Silver & Gold counters (22K/ea)
    Serve xx Peppermint Nougat

Snowfall Side Goal

Part One
    Serve:
    15 Yule Log (6 hour cook)
    15 Chocolate Cake (1 hour cook)

Part Two
    Serve:
    10 Holiday Cupcakes (10 hour cook)
    20 Espresso (4 hour cook)

Part Three
    Serve:
    20 Gingerbread Cake (4 hour cook)
    40 Peppermint Mocha (1 hour cook)

Side Goal Final Prize: Snowball Fight

Where does everyone see this side goal? I don't have that? Does it come later?

Thanks

Suggestion: "Lit Trees" Love em, but their base is, well.. ugly. It would be better if you made them transparent, with just outlines for shading that let the floor tile show thru.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast