Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy - 2019 Jun 6 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I only did this once before and if I remember it correctly then yes, you have to buy them again, thing will only be counted as fulfilling goal after the goal card arrives on the list. It was a long time ago for me so I don't know if they'd change the rules
    Ok a lot of my neighbors already have them so I was wondering. As I don?t want to purchase them twice.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    If I buy the peach tables and chairs before I reach that part of the goal, will I have to purchase them again when I reach the part please?
    You can purchase the Tables, Chairs and Counters at any point and have them count toward the goals but the other items must be purchased only after the goal requests it.

The difference is in the wording, which is why I make sure to emphasis the wording in the goal post. HAVE means you can purchase it beforehand and it will count toward a later goal. BUY, BUILD, GET or PURCHASE means you have to wait for the goal prompt to have it count toward the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You can purchase the Tables, Chairs and Counters at any point and have them count toward the goals but the other items must be purchased only after the goal requests it.

The difference is in the wording, which is why I make sure to emphasis the wording in the goal post. HAVE means you can purchase it beforehand and it will count toward a later goal. BUY, BUILD, GET or PURCHASE means you have to wait for the goal prompt to have it count toward the goal.
    Ooh, thank you for your info! I only once experienced this buying in advance thing so I'm not really sure what happened.
    I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?��

Nightclub Owner
    Ooh, thank you for your info! I only once experienced this buying in advance thing so I'm not really sure what happened.
    I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?��
    I normally purchase them straight off and store them. In doing so, I've never had to place the items on my board for them to count. The goal just flashes up quickly with the tasks auto completed before vanishing. Of course, we must always keep in mind that no goal ever runs totally smoothly so exceptions are bound to occur and there's always the possibility that S8 could change the rules at some point, lol.

I finished the side goal, and received the polka dot car in my inventory. Then, I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?

I like that when the Pleasant Peach Pie spoils, it's wrapped in a garbage bag! Much nicer than mold and flies. I haven't had anything else spoil so far in the goal, so I don't know what the other new recipes' "spoilage" looks like!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?
    I think it maybe some bug that it work in past? Because it say purchase but you get side goal item free? I not sure??? I confuse.

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo many parts needed for this goal that this will be the first time I finished the amouth of recipes but still need 10 goalparts to finish my 3th mixer.

I'm curious, if you bought the tables already then stored it, would it be necessary to place them in your bakery when the goal card arrived? Or it'd be already ticked as done task?🤔
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BettiBoopsie View Post
    I finished the side goal, and received the polka dot car in my inventory. Then, I waited until I was at the part of the main goal where it says "purchase any floor decoration", and placed my new polka dot car. But it didn't count this time as a new floor decoration! I still had to purchase a floor decoration to move forward. This has worked for me in the past, so I was surprised it didn't work this time. Any one else have this problem?
    As AnnirasSweets said, purchase meant you have to buy something after the goal card arrives so you cannot just place the floor decoration, you gotta buy them after you get the goal card, that's what I think
    I never did buy anything in advance since my theme isn't really doing well with anything also I don't want to spend money or gems more than necessary so I don't really know

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast