Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Klombers View Post
    I'm playing on an iPad mini, and I regularly have strange issues. Current one is that I bought gilded vines for my grapes, but they don't produce 2x the amount of grapes, as the description indicates... Still only get 1 grape. Nibor Farm... Klombers is Storm ID. Playing on latest version.
    Sorry for the confusion! It's supposed to be able to double the maximum grapes you can collect if you only had the regular vines.

New Resident
    I got the winter skin for the cows from Piper's tree house and am unable to change to it. All other skins that I have work fine.

Grand Emperor
    Did you see the winter skin in your cellar or in your cows skin list when you clicked on the paintbucket? What happens after you have changed it?

1. Go into Edit mode by clicking on the hammer & wrench icon at the bottom right of your screen.
    2. Click on the animal pen
    3. Click on the paintbucket
    4. Select the animal skin to use
    5. Exit Edit mode

Quote Originally Posted by bake678a View Post
    I got the winter skin for the cows from Piper's tree house and am unable to change to it. All other skins that I have work fine.
    After you win it, you have to drag it once from your cellar for it to show up in the edit skin menu

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    After you win it, you have to drag it once from your cellar for it to show up in the edit skin menu
    It is working now. Before when I selected it, it would leave the skin unchanged.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi

Yesterday, when the event started, a pop-up came saying items will be for sale for a few days. I saw the heart cow skin on the picture. Some neighbors got it plus a roses sheep skin and a skin for the pigs but for me it's not showing in my market .
    Will I be able to get it as well?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	28389
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 02-05-16 at 02:47 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Did you try scrolling down to the bottom on Decorations tab? Some of the sale items are at the top of the tab but the skins are down at bottom. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did you try scrolling down to the bottom on Decorations tab? Some of the sale items are at the top of the tab but the skins are down at bottom. Thanks.
    Hi Rynetory,

Yes, I've looked in the Market at New Items, Decorations all and at Skins but none of those 3 are showing on my iPad. One of my nbrs (also on iPad) doesn't see them either.
    Do you see them?

Grand Emperor
    Are you using the Valentine version 2.4? I'm seeing these items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you using the Valentine version 2.4? I'm seeing these items.
    Yes, I'm using version 2.4. I've checked on this Valentine version as on the Winter version. I even reinstalled the Valentine version but still no animal skins