Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Hallowed Sweets - 2020 Oct 22 (5 Days)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I really do wish they'd release those 3 from prev goal ((( I missed that one so I'd only have 6 recipes for this cauldron instead of 9 T^T
    Yes I do too. There are so many Prev goals that I missed in various oven and ect. 😥

Host(ess)

really like how the aesthetic of this section came out with the new recipe

New Resident
    I play this 5 days goal , my oven the receipt witch pudding is locked. Please help. appreciate that. I already unclock halloswirl Brownies. I have not play then. My bakery name : Elle bakery thanks I bought a few Ovens the receipt are lock too.. Eg: Lunar oven, cocoa maker these are in level up item. When I reached the level the oven is unlocked for purchase but the receipt is locked, please help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BluePandas101 View Post

really like how the aesthetic of this section came out with the new recipe
    I love that section of your bakery!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng2002 View Post
    I play this 5 days goal , my oven the receipt witch pudding is locked. Please help. appreciate that. I already unclock halloswirl Brownies. I have not play then. My bakery name : Elle bakery thanks I bought a few Ovens the receipt are lock too.. Eg: Lunar oven, cocoa maker these are in level up item. When I reached the level the oven is unlocked for purchase but the receipt is locked, please help thanks
    If recipes are locked on an old appliance, it is because they were originally introduced through a limited time goal. Unfortunately, if you did not participate in the original goal then they will remain locked indefinitely.

The team used to unlock all previous recipes on relisted appliances in a 5 Day Goal but for some reason they stopped doing so a few months back. Sad to say, there's nothing to be done about this other than wait and hope that they hear our feedback and go back to the way it used to be.

New Resident
    Hello Anniras Sweet, My Oven receipt Witch pudding is locked, please help , Appreciate that, I am doing the goal, why not unlocked? Because have 3 pages of receipt. Thanks

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If recipes are locked on an old appliance, it is because they were originally introduced through a limited time goal. Unfortunately, if you did not participate in the original goal then they will remain locked indefinitely.

The team used to unlock all previous recipes on relisted appliances in a 5 Day Goal but for some reason they stopped doing so a few months back. Sad to say, there's nothing to be done about this other than wait and hope that they hear our feedback and go back to the way it used to be.
    . Thanks for your reply and appreciate that , But I didn't play then when the Original goal start. I still new to this .
    By the way how to delete my latest post , Because you have answered here,. Thank you very much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123