Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Dispenser

New Resident
    I've got myself a gem dispenser and I love it. I look forward to collecting my gems every day.
    I'm half way to a second one as well.

Bakery Story
    Neighbor Preferences:
    2+ Star Rating
    Tip & Gift Regularly
    !! Post on wall when you stop by !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    I wish there will be another discount on this :P 200 gems would be reasonable!
    I wish to get a gems dispenser for 200 gems too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'm sure there will be another sale on them sometime. I hope so anyway as I'd like to get another 1 or 2. 225 gems was a reasonable amount to pay but I don't think I'd spend 450.
    I miss that chance to get gems dispenser at 225 gems. I really want to get gems dispenser at a discount rate. 450 gems it too much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Merepa View Post
    I've got myself a gem dispenser and I love it. I look forward to collecting my gems every day.
    I'm half way to a second one as well.
    Hope I can get one soon.

Man if only this was available when i had an iphone!! I spent at least over 200 bucks buying gems. I would have bought like 20 in a heartbeat.
    ♡♡Add mee, i play bakery story & restaurant story! both @deezydeuxx, however i have lots of neighbors so i dont tip daily & i only gift parts♡♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deezydeuxx View Post
    Man if only this was available when i had an iphone!! I spent at least over 200 bucks buying gems. I would have bought like 20 in a heartbeat.
    Do you mean you want to purchase 20 gem dispenser?

Rhino Keeper
    The mods have said the gem dispenser will come to Android when they get all the bugs or store requirements or whatever is different worked out. Basically they, like many companies, are testing a "beta" feature on iOS because it is easier. Just think how different all the devices that can run Android are- from Kindles to phones. iOS devices have a much smaller range - iPod, iPad, and iPhone.

(But again, we could have the Android vs iOS argument in every thread, because it seems others really enjoy it. Haha...)

Quote Originally Posted by ColoQueen View Post
    So Storm8 does discriminates against android....

Grand Emperor
    Putting it in layman terms. iOS devices are like siblings in the same family, they "talk" and "behave" like each other cos they share the same DNA. Android devices from different manufacturers are strangers you meet, one is different from the next. Of course Android devices from the same manufacturer (e.g. Samsung) talk and behave similarly. But Samsung devices will differ to Kindles. With so many android manufacturers in the market, catering to each android manufacturer product is a big challenge. I hope this helps you to understand and maybe feel better. It's not prejudice against android.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    The mods have said the gem dispenser will come to Android when they get all the bugs or store requirements or whatever is different worked out.
    Just curious, where have they said it exactly? Cause I must have missed it. I'd like for this to be available on Android as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Just curious, where have they said it exactly? Cause I must have missed it. I'd like for this to be available on Android as well.
    Yes I don't remember seeing them say that either.