Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: 07/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2021)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    It says the Naga altar drops Royal Crests? What is a Royal crest?
    It's a legacy drop from when the Naga Altar was a leaderboard statue. It has no drops now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Same here, I've gotten the Jester and the Snake Charmer but nothing else yet. Times like this make me really wish they'd add a way to switch out our tent prizes!
    Imagine S8 would set Castle Story so it would be ?across the board? fair and offered everyone the same shot of everything offered from the game? Well, Castle Story is far from being fair to everyone. Only random selected few sees the good prizes while the majority would never see. This forum validates this every day! It doe matter if you spend tons of real money or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I've collected every single day since the new Tent items came in and NOT ONCE have I gotten the Maxotaur!!!
    I can't believe this is happening. I was so looking forward to having it! I fear the items will change again in September and I will miss out on the one item I wanted most!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I've collected every single day since the new Tent items came in and NOT ONCE have I gotten the Maxotaur!!!
    I can't believe this is happening. I was so looking forward to having it! I fear the items will change again in September and I will miss out on the one item I wanted most!!
    All I get are decos. I haven?t even had the Fiery Pilot, so I feel your disappointment. I did get the Maxtour. (Sorry).

The prizes are randomly generated so what we get depends completely on luck. For the first couple of weeks I was drawing decorations, the Elvis-pig and the pink crab. In the last two weeks the Pilot Faerie and Forest Maxotaur kept appearing every other day.

Should have gone out to get a couple of lottery tickets

I?m sending out luck to anyone still trying for one of these. Hope you catch it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The prizes are randomly generated so what we get depends completely on luck. For the first couple of weeks I was drawing decorations, the Elvis-pig and the pink crab. In the last two weeks the Pilot Faerie and Forest Maxotaur kept appearing every other day.

Should have gone out to get a couple of lottery tickets

I?m sending out luck to anyone still trying for one of these. Hope you catch it.
    Wow that is an awesome haul! Congrats to you it looks beautiful!
    This morning I finally got my maxotaur! Even with only one I am already over the moon. Woohooo!

Rhino Keeper
    This morning I finally got my maxotaur! Even with only one I am already over the moon. Woohooo!
    I am so happy for you!!

Yea!

And you’re right, with how hard it is to get these, even winning one is cause for celebration

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yea!

And you’re right, with how hard it is to get these, even winning one is cause for celebration
    Couldn't agree more. : )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's a legacy drop from when the Naga Altar was a leaderboard statue. It has no drops now.
    Can you flag this then for S8 to please remove the timer? If it is just a deco then we do not need the pail or arrow hovering over it.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast