Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

I've never seen the one gold a day but then now my energy level refill changed maybe I'll get the gold. thanks for the guide stuck on 58 at the moment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieariella View Post
    I've never seen the one gold a day but then now my energy level refill changed maybe I'll get the gold. thanks for the guide stuck on 58 at the moment
    Could be that they're trialling different things with different users. They certainly do that with other games.

As to help with any level, I'm happy to provide it. One thing to note is that I don't always have the energy to look at the level. If you can provide a description it'll trigger my memory so I can be more specific. General rule of advice is to use the advance combinations wherever possible.

this one has 16 levels to mine through; timed to 2.15 mins (I think out of energy to check though) I made it to 14 but that's the closest ... trying to use all the special jewels but not getting there. thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieariella View Post
    this one has 16 levels to mine through; timed to 2.15 mins (I think out of energy to check though) I made it to 14 but that's the closest ... trying to use all the special jewels but not getting there. thanks
    Oh I remember that level now. It does take a bit of luck. This is my previous advice on it:

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Where possible concentrate on matching gems near the bricks. Use special gems where possible. If possible blow up the iron blocks with bombs or bullets. If you can't try to move them to the side.

Wherever possible don't use a diamond on a normal gem if you can use it on a special. Used with bullets it turns all gems that colour into bullets. With bombs it creates a large explosion. With another bullet it destroys all gems on screen.

Above all go fast. Don't look for the best move. Just move.
    That's supposed to be a diamond with a diamond clears all.

Two bombs together create a medium explosion.

Executive Chef
    This is very helpful thank you for making this

Fashion Designer
    doesn't this game remind anyone of Howl's Moving Castle? or some other anime movie...

I'm stuck on level 26..have to break the glass on the three lone gems off to the side. Any tips?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloBear5 View Post
    I'm stuck on level 26..have to break the glass on the three lone gems off to the side. Any tips?
    Sideways blasting jewels are the way to go. If you can combine them with diamonds even better. Combining two diamonds is a sure fire way.

I'm suck on level 37, I do lot of combination but now way to have 12 points, even with lot of block destroyed, do you have a tip?
    thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Obstacles

Crates

Wooden boxes that block jewels from falling or being swapped. Destroy these by matching jewels next to them or using bombs or blasting jewels. The number of boards on the crate represents how many times you have to clear jewels next to it to destroy it.

Glass

Often needs to be destroyed to finish a level. It comes in two levels - clear and more opaque. Clear glass needs jewels matched etc only once to destroy it. More opaque needs jewels matched etc twice.

Dirt

Often needs to be dug through in order to finish a level. Dig through it by matching jewels next to it or using bombs and blasting jewels.

Walls

Walls block moving jewels but you can match jewels across them. They cannot be destroyed.

Black Jewels

Can be swapped but cannot be matched. These can be destroyed with bombs and blasting jewels.

Portals

Jewels that fall into green portals fall out of red portals.

Doom Jewels

Need to be destroyed before they explode. On levels based on the number of moves, each move reduces the count. When the count reaches 0 they explode and you lose the level.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast