Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Lucky March - 2019 Mar 7 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Yes sorry I didn't read the third page before replying.

I am frustrated this morning. It is day 3 and with gifts and requests I should be able to build 2 ovens a day.... Yet I only have 3 built. I am really frustrated with neighbors who do not read walls. I'm also sad that I try and be neighbors with new people and help them learn along the way, but when they fill my request before sending gift even after I explain to please send the gift and then click accept on request.....

All I wanted from this five day goal was to unlock all recipes. There is just no way that can happen for me at this point. 15 day goals are never a problem for me. I finish with plenty of days to spare. But these five day goals have been impossible for me. I'm level 59 so it isn't like I'm new either. But I'm still stuck on level 2 with more than 40 1 hour recipes to bake.
    Hi, i get ur frustration... When nbrs don t read or help out... I already had 2 lucky ovens when i started so was easy building 5

Since i already had a lot of inactive nbr ... I was holding off... But If i can help u, u can add me and the bakery of my youngest daughter ( where i help out too)
    Maybe then ur able to build ur ovens... If u let me know what u need and send out Request?
    Last edited by isa6jala3; 03-09-19 at 03:01 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes sorry I didn't read the third page before replying.

I am frustrated this morning. It is day 3 and with gifts and requests I should be able to build 2 ovens a day.... Yet I only have 3 built. I am really frustrated with neighbors who do not read walls. I'm also sad that I try and be neighbors with new people and help them learn along the way, but when they fill my request before sending gift even after I explain to please send the gift and then click accept on request.....

All I wanted from this five day goal was to unlock all recipes. There is just no way that can happen for me at this point. 15 day goals are never a problem for me. I finish with plenty of days to spare. But these five day goals have been impossible for me. I'm level 59 so it isn't like I'm new either. But I'm still stuck on level 2 with more than 40 1 hour recipes to bake.
    Perhaps you would be better off going through the Add Me forum and finding neighbors who are also focused on the goals. This way, you'll be more likely to get the parts you need in the time allotted.

My wall clearly states that I only ever gift goal parts (and standard parts on the days between) and that I mass gift. Yet, I still get players requesting specific parts or food so I know the frustration you're feeling.

When I do find a neighbor who doesn't fit with my playing style; I just drop a line on their wall to explain that I'm removing myself from their neighbor list so they can have room to add another who better fits their style. I've got more than enough neighbors so losing a few isn't going to make the game unplayable and I think this is true for most players. At this point in the game, there's no real need to keep neighbors that don't help you progress. This is the main purpose behind the neighbor system so we might as well make the most of it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    And this is "fun"? On what planet?
    It isn't. I'm going to have to give up on five day goals. Because they are not at all fun for me. I love having the new recipes, but not being able to unlock them unless you have all perfect neighbors, unlimited time to play/check, and are willing to buy 6-10 ovens it isn't fun.

I love the 15 day goals I really do. And even with real life actually going on I can still finish with 4 or more days to spare. I dunno maybe I'm missing something to playing five day goals but I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Perhaps you would be better off going through the Add Me forum and finding neighbors who are also focused on the goals. This way, you'll be more likely to get the parts you need in the time allotted.

My wall clearly states that I only ever gift goal parts (and standard parts on the days between) and that I mass gift. Yet, I still get players requesting specific parts or food so I know the frustration you're feeling.

When I do find a neighbor who doesn't fit with my playing style; I just drop a line on their wall to explain that I'm removing myself from their neighbor list so they can have room to add another who better fits their style. I've got more than enough neighbors so losing a few isn't going to make the game unplayable and I think this is true for most players. At this point in the game, there's no real need to keep neighbors that don't help you progress. This is the main purpose behind the neighbor system so we might as well make the most of it. Good luck!
    I have been thinking about doing this, but it does make me sad because a few of them are people I chat with back and forth. I know random things going on in their life and it makes it fun to gift them something they need. And to put random notes on the wall. but I also need to realize if I am being a good neighbor to them ( if someone posts to my wall with a request I visit gift it then fill the request if one is there) and they aren't it is probably time to move on.

New Resident
    I can understand the frustration. It is steadily getting impossible to complete these goals. I have three ovens built, stuck on part 2 and only three days left 🙄 Luckily, I already have the prize (it was the 5 day goal prize last year) so I only need to focus on unlocking recipes. I liked it better when these five day goals were easier and I do wish they would alternate the prizes-they could even toss in prizes from old goals. There are plenty to chose from without repeating. These goals should be a welcome in between bonus?not an oven building, clock racing fiasco.

Executive Chef
    So nice. Goal is not bad, I do not mind the prize, however the only thing I did really want was all the recipes unlock for me, and lucky I have. I on part 4 already, I definitely think I will finish in time to also get the prize, which I think would not be all bad to have
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also sad that I try and be neighbors with new people and help them learn along the way, but when they fill my request before sending gift even after I explain to please send the gift and then click accept on request......
    I'm been level 99 for years so hardly a new player but I've never heard anyone state this particular preference before. Forgive me for asking, but what difference does it make which gets done first as long as they both get done?

Executive Chef
    Now the game is under system maintenance. How Long will it take to complete?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A707FD6-B6DB-4D9B-8532-BB97E2095B87.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	50410
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I'm been level 99 for years so hardly a new player but I've never heard anyone state this particular preference before. Forgive me for asking, but what difference does it make which gets done first as long as they both get done?
    If you fill the request first you can't send a gift after. At least on my game (old Apple iPad) but I am also one of the players where if I decline a gift I don't get a new one in that slot, just one less gift. Which again makes it difficult when neighbors send a non goal gift during a goal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast