Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Filters for Breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I have android anyone on android have this?
    iOS only.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes that's new and according to some players , you can use the tv icon 3x per day

Thanks Clark_Wayne! I can't wait to see if the videos help me with finishing Tourneys! Had to update my IPhone so now I have it on there!

This really helps with finding dragons to breed without all the scrolling.

DeeDe99 This would be awesome! in the arena!!

Banned
    Kooky when will this be available for android?

Executive Chef
    These filters have been begged for for a very long time. Especially with my non epic dragons that were a chore to scroll down to find.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-08-16 at 05:10 PM. Reason: removed third party game comments/off topic comments

Rhino Keeper
    Another frustrated/disappointed Android user here! It's a little difficult for me to fathom how S8 can justify making ios-only features. Given the market share Android has, they are surely ignoring a good portion of their player base.

How long have Android players been waiting for the album feature, or for the Artic Isles? The fact that we don't have access to the Isles is particularly galling, because it means we are disadvantaged when competing with iOS players in leaderboard events. Yet instead of working to balance the game for everyone, they bring out two new features for iOS only!

Just another kick in the teeth for us Android users...

Executive Chef
    Filters for battling too please. Finding the right dragon is just a pain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    Another frustrated/disappointed Android user here! It's a little difficult for me to fathom how S8 can justify making ios-only features. Given the market share Android has, they are surely ignoring a good portion of their player base.

How long have Android players been waiting for the album feature, or for the Artic Isles? The fact that we don't have access to the Isles is particularly galling, because it means we are disadvantaged when competing with iOS players in leaderboard events. Yet instead of working to balance the game for everyone, they bring out two new features for iOS only!

Lol it's about we can do... I feel the same.. I just want know are many games out there that do this same type of thing or is it just dragon story??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    These filters have been begged for for a very long time. Especially with my non epic dragons that were a chore to scroll down to find.

Now it's made breeding much more fun!
    I am sure S8/TL are working diligently to roll these new features out to all platforms and this is more of a "beta" test for the real update that is coming soon! I look forward to seeing how amazing and modern Dragon Story will become with these new developments and more on the way! Thank you S8/TL! Keep up the hard work and producing a great game!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-08-16 at 05:09 PM. Reason: removed third party game comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post

Amen to that one! Its not only frustrating, but completely disgusting!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Kooky when will this be available for android?
    Any word on this one kooky?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast