Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help requested for constant crashing issue

I have an iPad mini and the game won't even open unless I delete the app off my iPad and then reinstall it. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
    It's frustrating to have spent so much money and time building up my land, just to have it be almost inaccessible at the end.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oxRoseHavenxo View Post
    I have an iPad mini and the game won't even open unless I delete the app off my iPad and then reinstall it. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
    It's frustrating to have spent so much money and time building up my land, just to have it be almost inaccessible at the end.
    Same...I am lucky if I can get it to load once a day trying 100 times.

HELP WITH SPIN TO WIN: Hello, anyone:
    I need help to spin to win on my HP computer with Windows 10. I have used the up and down keys, which will spin but but when it stops there is no notification that I won anything. I have pressed the Enter key but still the Dragon Story Spin to Win does not tell me I won anything. I am missing out on many prizes I could be winning. I wished I had touch screen now. I don't have this problem on my Android phone because I can spin with my fingers and win prizes. Please advise. HELP!! Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonhunter View Post
    HELP WITH SPIN TO WIN: Hello, anyone:
    I need help to spin to win on my HP computer with Windows 10. I have used the up and down keys, which will spin but but when it stops there is no notification that I won anything. I have pressed the Enter key but still the Dragon Story Spin to Win does not tell me I won anything. I am missing out on many prizes I could be winning. I wished I had touch screen now. I don't have this problem on my Android phone because I can spin with my fingers and win prizes. Please advise. HELP!! Thanks
    I am sorry, but Windows 10 on a computer is not an approved device to play the games on, so you may experience issues with the games if you play on an unsupported device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok, thanks Kooky.Hagn

Rhino Keeper
    Updated my app today - still had 4 crashes within a few minutes.

Since the update I have been able to play on my iPad mini with very few crashes. This is a huge improvement from having to uninstall and reinstall the game every time I played. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Since we had the latest update I cannot access to the Invite tab anymore. When I push on it the game crashes. Any advice?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    Since we had the latest update I cannot access to the Invite tab anymore. When I push on it the game crashes. Any advice?
    This is a known issue. See Bug thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Same here! I have 2 gig of RAM but since the last update Dragon Story won't stay open long enough for me to do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that has allowed me to get almost to the end of winter festival. However today, it crashes after loading all the ***k that pops up at the beginning. I will not be able to finish this event and if it isn't fixed soon, I will just delete the game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast