Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm level 198 so this SHOULD work for me, I've never had a problem with events before, but I've gotta tell ya, it's very frustrating! I'm hoping this gets resolved or fixes itself as I don't want to miss out on the dragons. Hoping I won't have to email customer support!
    Since you have until October, 31st, to start the event by yourself before it start by itself, it's better to email them when you still have time. That's my opinion!

Elsa only talked about problems to star the event.. Probably TL didn't even notice there is another problem..
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app.

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 20k apples. 😢

Just wondering how to complete chapter 8 part 4 - collect 40 runestones from farms?

Thanks for the quick response cocaina.
    Last edited by 2gaball; 10-27-15 at 09:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2gaball View Post
    Just wondering how to complete chapter 8 part 4 - collect 40 runestones from farms?
    Just collect food like you collect on World Events to receive the current item

By the way, Chapter 5 Act 3 and Chapter 8 Act 4 are the same

New Resident
    Getting kinda of frustrating that the event icon is not showing up in my games. Tried deleting and reinstall/and force closed the application, But still same..and I using an IOS device... could someone at least advises us and when will this bug be fixed???

Rhino Keeper
    has this event started, nothing shown on mine yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm level 198 so this SHOULD work for me, I've never had a problem with events before, but I've gotta tell ya, it's very frustrating! I'm hoping this gets resolved or fixes itself as I don't want to miss out on the dragons. Hoping I won't have to email customer support!
    I think you should email them right away, just in case.
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to level 198? I thought 150 was the max level?
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wert147 View Post
    Getting kinda of frustrating that the event icon is not showing up in my games. Tried deleting and reinstall/and force closed the application, But still same..and I using an IOS device... could someone at least advises us and when will this bug be fixed???
    Do you have the most recent version? You might try deleting and reinstalling your game. You can also try restarting your device.

If that doesn't work, contact support.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I think you should email them right away, just in case.
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to level 198? I thought 150 was the max level?
    The max level just went up today to 200.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    The max level just went up today to 200.
    Oh, I hadn't realized that! Thanks
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast