Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am missing the third elf doll (I think it is the Reindeer Elf) is there any way to get this doll after the snow globe is competed? I have not gotten the Flying Reindeer yet.
    Do you mean the Reindeer Gnome? (Melany77 posted a picture of him in comment 160, page 16 of this thread)
    You get it in the 'Bundle of Gifts' when you complete goal 9.

The Elf Gnome can be won by doing adventures (rare and random drop). You can still do adventures after fully upgrading your Snowglobe.

The 3 Gnomes from the Faerie Atrium (Ms. Claus, Mr. Claus and Grinchy Gnome) have nothing to do with upgrading your Snowglobe.
    You have to complete the daily tasks to get Faerie chests.

Edit : I'm sorry, you probably mean the Reindeer Gnome Doll (material), and AnnirasSweets already answered that.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-27-19 at 11:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mullengandra View Post
    I have my griffin egg and want to know which griffin to choose ...... Thnx for this info
    There is a bit more info on Errol and his Griffin in The Academy thread : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-story)/page74
    (page 74 and beyond)
    From what I understand they all have a 22 hour timer and +2 energy drop, and the difference between the 3 Griffins is just the design.

Fashion Designer
    I am SO bored with this. These identikit "events" are just ridiculous. But stuff to chop, grow trees to chop, wait for poor drop rate on troll camp... repeat to end. Is there no imagination in this game any more? Or actual story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I am SO bored with this. These identikit "events" are just ridiculous. But stuff to chop, grow trees to chop, wait for poor drop rate on troll camp... repeat to end. Is there no imagination in this game any more? Or actual story.
    I somewhat agree, but for me this was completely doable for me , even with holiday traveling and then a houseful of family.
    Maybe we'll see some variety in the new year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I somewhat agree, but for me this was completely doable for me , even with holiday traveling and then a houseful of family.
    Maybe we'll see some variety in the new year.

Oh, it's doable. Unlike that dumb pig event which was both tedious and ridiculously difficult ��

I just questioning why I'm bothering. I really don't know as it's not due to enjoyment.

For example, we are making a snow globe. Why do we need to make 66 dolls and no glass dome or snow?

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one having issues with getting the tiny boots from the Troll camp? My drop rate is terrible and this seems to be my problem with almost all events!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Am I the only one having issues with getting the tiny boots from the Troll camp? My drop rate is terrible and this seems to be my problem with almost all events!
    I am having the same problem. It appears I get one boot on the third try from the camp. Crazy! I think I can finish the globe but I don’t think I’ll have enough time with 25 wreathes to get the reindeer. I have only gotten two boots from adventures. I really don’t see the point in sending them. It’s a waste of resources. I have never gotten the prize from them either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I am having the same problem. It appears I get one boot on the third try from the camp. Crazy! I think I can finish the globe but I don?t think I?ll have enough time with 25 wreathes to get the reindeer. I have only gotten two boots from adventures. I really don?t see the point in sending them. It?s a waste of resources. I have never gotten the prize from them either.
    Well unfortunately we seem to be having the exact same issue! I have been trying to decide whether or not to send out one more adventure! This is very frustrating, it's sad that some of us have such terrible drop rates!

Rhino Keeper
    Still need 3 more. I’ve sent about 7 adventures collecting from troll camp regularly. May not make it to get the reindeer. So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I am having the same problem. It appears I get one boot on the third try from the camp. Crazy! I think I can finish the globe but I don?t think I?ll have enough time with 25 wreathes to get the reindeer. I have only gotten two boots from adventures. I really don?t see the point in sending them. It?s a waste of resources. I have never gotten the prize from them either.
    Well unfortunately we seem to be having the exact same issue! I have been trying to decide whether or not to send out one more adventure! This is very frustrating, it's sad that some of us have such terrible drop rates!
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Still need 3 more. I?ve sent about 7 adventures collecting from troll camp regularly. May not make it to get the reindeer. So frustrating!
    Did you try putting away the troll camp in inventory for short time after every collection? I still think this works for me. I was getting on average 2 boots a day. I got 2 from adventures and funny thing, then troll camp gave nothing...I need 2 more, hopefully I'm done tomorrow morning.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil