View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here ya go - from Shibuyacloth's Inventory cards on page #1

Drops: Meal Ticket, Pasta, Fish, Roasted Chicken, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Hearty Stew
    I've been getting either 5 carrots or 5 red peppers so far, along with the 25 meal tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    I've been getting either 5 carrots or 5 red peppers so far, along with the 25 meal tickets.
    Yes, I think there are probably some other drops too. I'm always getting a black flag & never even look at it anymore....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else got golden nugget from the troll thief? I was almost certain that the nugget I got the other day was from him but I haven't seen anyone else confirm this and I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong. I don't want to mislead anyone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBellax View Post
    Has anyone else got golden nugget from the troll thief? I was almost certain that the nugget I got the other day was from him but I haven't seen anyone else confirm this and I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong. I don't want to mislead anyone
    So far, I have only collected water from him. But that would be nice if there was another golden nugget source.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I did 4 adventures and got one spice. For me it wasn't worth burning through golden nuggets since I knew that I had enough time to do Ivy's collections.

I just stumbled on the fact that pigs had a chance of spawning turkeys when I collected from Sir Pigglesworth. So that is a nice surprise, because I need bacon more than I need milk.

I am so glad that I found out that the Thankful Alpaca and Grateful Alpaca have different drops! I would have been upset if I got the one that drops sugar. So thank you to everyone who helped clarify that for those of us just finishing!
    I did received some spices from adventures... but since ivy is a guaranteed to drop spice, I was more happy if it dropped some bitter nuts since skunks weren't spawning but you know, when you don't need them,they always appears

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I did it and there is: "A soft and grateful Alpaca. Drops Wool and Sugar." So no hope for flour for me. And this Alpaca is definitely staying in my inventory.
    oh no!

Host(ess)
    So far, I have only collected water from him. But that would be nice if there was another golden nugget source.
    I collected once a gold nugget from the troll thief.

I got three gold nuggets from mines today. Got back all the ones I spent on the adventure. Only water from the thief but he usually gives 3 so I may just let him stay out of inventory for a while

Executive Chef
    for those still needing sunkupine spawns.. collecting from Mr Pigglesworth has spawned one twice for me today.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I received three strange hot peppers from the soup kitchen. They went into they’re own spot in inventory with no info on the back of the card. They seem like they want to be planted. When I touch the card it pops into my queendom like a little tree but doesn’t stay. Anyone else have these? Any ideas?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫