View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed the 2 Halloween events?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

64 25.50%
  • Disagree

102 40.64%
  • Neutral

80 31.87%
  • I didn't participate

6 2.39%
  • I upgraded the Tomb to L10

149 59.36%
  • Tomb incomplete

91 36.25%
  • I crafted the Ghost Knight

63 25.10%
  • I crafted the Ghost Skunkupea

213 84.86%
  • I crafted the Mummy Fangpup

200 79.68%
  • I crafted the Bone Dire Piglet

105 41.83%
  • I bought unlimited energy

6 2.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I gave up on the ghost knight. I think I've only gotten 16 of them, and I get on to use as much energy as I have at any given time. The ghosts I DO get don't drop tokens.

Really don't like just iving up on something, but it's been like 2 days at least since I saw one token drop, and that's all I got on the previous day...
    I think this event is very hard (energy!) and by comparing it to older ones Im not sure I will finish it, so Im gonna go for the knight first - 53 so far... it's taking really long with this stupid random drops. HOW can S8 make random drops when we need 80 tokens?!
    Other question: IF we finish the event and get the halloween castle version will we be able to switch between normal and Halloween Castle version also after the event... or will the Halloween version disapear and we either have Halloween all year or loose this prize and change back to normal? O.o

Farm Supplier
    Without babysitting this game and/or buying stuff I don't think it's manageable. I have some alicorns, but it's still not enough energy. And I already stopped going for those baby-halloween-animals, now I'm going to stop hunting for the ghost knight. I've got 43 coins, but with that energy consumption I won't finish both goals. This game is getting more and more boring with each event. I'm not interested anymore if I have to spend gems en masse, need to buy packages to finish or being glued to my iPad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Other question: IF we finish the event and get the halloween castle version will we be able to switch between normal and Halloween Castle version also after the event... or will the Halloween version disapear and we either have Halloween all year or loose this prize and change back to normal? O.o
    Very good point!!

The execution of this event in regards to the new gothic "skins" has been poorly thought through.

These buildings should all be in the Builders Guild.
    And there should be an easy way to toggle between looks of buildings rather than having to sell and rebuild.

IMO this fix should be Storm8's priority right now!!

Farm Supplier
    I just made a treat bag. Not happy. The contents were 1 bandage and 0 coins. ������

I still can't believe it. There was a picture of the bandage and underneath it showed 1. There was a picture of coins and underneath it showed 0. All those ingredients and energy used to make one bandage? Coins shouldn't even be a possibility in the treat bag....let alone receiving ZERO coins!

Rhino Keeper
    They should have been names trick bags not treat bags....or trick or treat bags...u have a 50 50 shot of getting something good and u need or nothing...idk why they even put the coins in the bag if there really aren't any...I don't get that one at all.it would have been awsomw to add little bit of energy like 1-5 as a treat instead of zero coins...that would help everyone a little cause energy is going super fast for a chance to get something you need..I need 20 more coins to get ghost and 3 white paint for bone dire piglet I hope I get piglet before it stops dropping Halloween deco.. At this rate I'm losing hope

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I just made a treat bag. Not happy. The contents were 1 bandage and 0 coins. ������

I still can't believe it. There was a picture of the bandage and underneath it showed 1. There was a picture of coins and underneath it showed 0. All those ingredients and energy used to make one bandage? Coins shouldn't even be a possibility in the treat bag....let alone receiving ZERO coins!
    A player posted earlier that if you’re maxed on one of the items in your treat bag, it shows 0 coins rather than the maxed item.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    I've been getting nothing but Bottled Ghosts and Creepy Candles from my treat bags for the last few days. I've decided to put treat bags on hold until I finish leveling up the tomb since they're not helping my cause anyway.

My strategy as of now is this: I collect everything needed to upgrade the tomb to the next level (except the withered roses) then while I'm waiting for my withering bushes I work on fighting ghost knights. I'm bound and determined to get 2 of them before the deadline and this is the only way I can conceive of that will give me even the slightest chance.

Executive Chef
    I'm beginning to realize I don't need or want any of the Goth. So why am I doing the crypt?
    These past events have made it easier for me to just let the goal in the goal book expire.

Adding: That werewolf is really cute. I kind of wish we could have a chance at him.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-21-17 at 09:28 PM.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Very good point!!

The execution of this event in regards to the new gothic "skins" has been poorly thought through.

These buildings should all be in the Builders Guild.
    And there should be an easy way to toggle between looks of buildings rather than having to sell and rebuild.

IMO this fix should be Storm8's priority right now!!
    I strongly agree!
    Especially the buildings that are limited to 1 or 2 should be stored instead of sold so we can swap when we want.
    At the moment when we have Gothic buildings and want to go back to original we would no longer be able to change to Gothic again because materials won't be available and even if they were we shouldn't have to rebuild.
    Edit.. maybe materials will be available...crypt still dropping black roses. People wouldn't be able to level up buildings without them...except with gems....no no no!

I have witch's cauldron for sale. Are the drops worth the 350 gems they are asking?
    Also haunted hall for 105 gems...anything special?
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 10-21-17 at 11:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I strongly agree!
    Especially the buildings that are limited to 1 or 2 should be stored instead of sold so we can swap when we want.
    At the moment when we have Gothic buildings and want to go back to original we would no longer be able to change to Gothic again because materials won't be available and even if they were we shouldn't have to rebuild
    Edit.. maybe materials will be available...crypt still dropping black roses. People wouldn't be able to level up buildings without them...except with gems....no no no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    QUESTION:
    Are all the gothic buildings we have to make be a replacement of our original buildings?
    Does this include the Castle?

in other words..
    Will we have the same number of buildings we already have.. or will we have more? (not including the Tomb)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The official answer would be very important so players would know, without eventually meeting surprises.
    This was one of the reasons I asked and posted these above questions.. this has not been explained yet by S8.

That we can make the Gothic Buildings.. we know.
    BUT what surprise is reserved for us when we wish to change them back?
    We have no idea if it's possible:
    ..drops may finish after event?
    ..we have to rebuilt from start?
    ..what materials will we need after?
    ..where do we change them back as we have no permenant building to do so?

We are talking about important Crafting Buildings we can't do without during any event so can't store them. We do know they are functioning in the Gothic Style, but not all of us wish the majority of shades of mourning black and spooky halloween in the kingdom all year round.

Being so.. this info would be extremely necessary. Thank you.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74