Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sulfur Dragon: RELISTED (Crafting) ENDS June 23 2017

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I could not get 300 parts for the last one due to bad mining so getting 350 will not be reachable unless we get more time and I get better luck
    Yea especially if you're on Android with one evolution temple and no bomb dragons good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonv15 View Post
    Just checked it, it has also anither dragon as a rare drop i guess.
    Yeah, I saw it, and took a screenshot, anyone knows which egg this is?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sulfur1.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	451.8 KB 
ID:	33151

And some more info:

Name:	Sulfur2.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	33152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sulfur3.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	33153

Banned
    Anyone know what the rare egg drop is, what dragon? May as well be an ultra rare dragon since some people spent close to 1000 bombs and not 1 drop. Seems a bit ridiculous. Not sure many will go over the 350 parts, I know I don't, then it's time to save up bombs again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Yeah, I saw it, and took a screenshot, anyone knows which egg this is?

Name:	Sulfur1.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	451.8 KB 
ID:	33151

And some more info:

Name:	Sulfur2.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	33152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sulfur3.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	33153
    It's Rune Dragon Egg, from mining!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yea especially if you're on Android with one evolution temple and no bomb dragons good luck
    Yup, that's me. I refused to buy these bomb-producing dragons because I don't like to spend gold for dragons. Well, during the last months I had terrible luck when it came to the mine. I used to get 3 pieces and often even 4 pieces per bomb. Now I'm lucky if I get 2. I also didn't manage to get the last dragon with 300 pieces, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get future mining dragons Maybe if the second Evolution Temple gets released...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It's Rune Dragon Egg, from mining!
    Nice, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Yup, that's me. I refused to buy these bomb-producing dragons because I don't like to spend gold for dragons. Well, during the last months I had terrible luck when it came to the mine. I used to get 3 pieces and often even 4 pieces per bomb. Now I'm lucky if I get 2. I also didn't manage to get the last dragon with 300 pieces, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get future mining dragons Maybe if the second Evolution Temple gets released...
    I was always able to get more than enough pieces with one temple and some planning of evolving. I have always been getting about 2.2 pieces per bomb. Never needed BPD's so never bought one of those.
    Also not particularly worried about 350 pieces, but it would be nice to at least have the choise to craft a second dragon like I could before.

Banned
    Well I have just finished with my 1st cache of bombs, only got 47 parts so my mining is getting worse, could be an age thing lol!

I did notice something rather strange in that I only got food and no coin, never had that before.

Banned
    I wish they'd give us more of the older dragons. Kung fu was a 30 round battle dragon, then was a milestone and now value pack. Rune was on the wheel, now extra egg. I already have 2 Kung fu and 8 rune in storage. We need better extras for dragons, not ones going on 2nd and 3rd times in the past several months

Executive Chef
    I got 162 pieces from 76 bombs

Wow 350?!? It just keeps getting worse! I got close to 300 last time but 350 will be completely unreachable... Luckily I don't think it's too impressive a dragon so I won't lose any sleep over it, but I really don't like the direction Dragon Story is taking over the last couple of months... Very disappointing...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast