Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Budding Romance 2020 February 25 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    2nd recipe counter presentation
    Attachment 54852
    I was kinda hoping it to be similar to turkey oven's mini cranberry cheesecake but this one isn't too bad for me
    2nd recipe is also good but I think tray colour could be a darker one to make 'stand out' the liquid colour. But I am not complaining. Overall 2nd oven recipes are satisfying, even the appliance itself is very cute looking.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    2nd recipe counter presentation
    Attachment 54852
    I was kinda hoping it to be similar to turkey oven's mini cranberry cheesecake but this one isn't too bad for me
    God that's cute. Magenta on gold is perfect, looks delicious and intricate. My only gripe is I think it would've looked better with FOUR of these cups rather than three. Most recipes with multiple items come in sets of 3 in this game, S8 could afford to switch it up a bit. Still, I'm in love with this recipe

Executive Chef
    Just about 30 or so minutes ago, I finally unlocked the Rosey Reservoir, and I was so happy to unlock it, since that was the only thing that interested me in this whole entire main goal (besides the side goal)

It's literally the most smallest oven I've seen yet.

I still like it, but I definitely didn't think it would be this small in comparison to regular sized singular people decor.

Though, regardless, it matches my tables - I'm happy with that, at least!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	096DA626-A20A-4D8D-BC6F-51684C8B9C4E.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	588.1 KB 
ID:	54859

Also. I'm a bit glad that it doesn't look like anything's cooking on it. Because if it did, you probably wouldn't be able to see it (the oven) at all.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Just about 30 or so minutes ago, I finally unlocked the Rosey Reservoir, and I was so happy to unlock it, since that was the only thing that interested me in this whole entire main goal (besides the side goal)

I still like it, but I definitely didn't think it would be this small in comparison to regular sized singular people decor.

Also. I'm a bit glad that it doesn't look like anything's cooking on it. Because if it did, you probably wouldn't be able to see it (the oven) at all.
    Yes! I agree! It?s soooo small!! My people are taller than the oven!

Fashion Designer
    I really like the look of the spring cocoas! Makes me want to drink one, haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post

Lol, this is my exact thought when I finally put the thing out. It's way too small! It should be at least at the size of the Chocolate Fountain (the cooking appliance one)

I really like the design but the size make it looks really weird when putting it next to other appliances. Can we have it sprite adjust to be bigger a little bit, Mod?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Lol, this is my exact thought when I finally put the thing out. It's way too small! It should be at least at the size of the Chocolate Fountain (the cooking appliance one)

I really like the design but the size make it looks really weird when putting it next to other appliances. Can we have it sprite adjust to be bigger a little bit, Mod?
    I can pass along the request, but I'll do so with a warning that a lot of resize requests in recent goals have gone unaddressed Just a caveat.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Is storm8 still providing da videos 4 da gems ??? I'm not receiving them anymore!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by N280400 View Post
    Is storm8 still providing da videos 4 da gems ??? I'm not receiving them anymore!!!
    The best place to ask this would be in this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos

As this particular thread relates to and best fits what you're asking.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    3rd recipe, this is entirely new! They had outdone themselves this time. There are some things I think that could use some improvements but yeah this is nice to look at

Name:	IMG_20200303_235728.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	54872
    Jared,19

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast