Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Well I find it strange that on a beginner game one can log into game instantly. Using old I Pad started new game and access no problem. Leads me to believe that high level players take up too much data to sustain keeping as customers so to cull off them and encourage new players who will spend gems to grow their King/Queendom. I’ll bet most old timers spent most of their gems in the early days building and finishing events. So locking out higher data maintenance accounts may give them ability to expand to a larger customer base. Sorry, just had to say this. Many of us have played this for a long time and leaving would be hard. I am now on Level 4 of new game……..

Executive Chef
    The last two storybook events I was locked out until the WW started - so once the entire event completes.
    From my experience the problems are getting worse every week that passes.
    The problems seem to be effecting more and more players as time goes on.
    Storm8’s silence on the issue leads me to think they are just ignoring the issue.
    Seems enough players are still spending money - so this isn’t a priority for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Well I find it strange that on a beginner game one can log into game instantly. Using old I Pad started new game and access no problem. Leads me to believe that high level players take up too much data to sustain keeping as customers so to cull off them and encourage new players who will spend gems to grow their King/Queendom. I?ll bet most old timers spent most of their gems in the early days building and finishing events. So locking out higher data maintenance accounts may give them ability to expand to a larger customer base. Sorry, just had to say this. Many of us have played this for a long time and leaving would be hard. I am now on Level 4 of new game??..
    I think it is not related to how many items you have in total, but how many you have on board. When I accidentally succeed to get into game - I stored nearly everything except energy and expansion material droppers, event items and few more with valuable drops. My queendom now is green grass - but at least so far I can get in again. For me it was always "practically" organized, so not a big loss. But I imagine that people who put big effort in decorating and designing it would not agree to destroy their beautiful designs...

Rhino Keeper
    I imagine it may not be easy thing to fix, perhaps they need to change some design fundamentally. In other games big territories are divided in parts and you travel from one to another through some portal or so. Maybe it is time for CS to implement solution like this. I hope I am wrong though

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you haven't already, please reach out to support for assistance - link is in my signature. We appreciate your patience while our team continues to work on a resolution. There is no time frame when a fix will be implemented but, fingers crossed, one will be released soon.

Please do not post discussions with support - that is not allowed in the forum and will be removed.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Whelp, now I'm locked out for several hours. Nothing helps to get logged in. Contacting support but not optimistic.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Day 8 for me and still nothing from support, just crickets and yes I along with many others have turned in tickets! With so many of us having this problem off and on for months I don't understand why they weren't trying to solve this problem sooner???

Executive Chef
    I am now unable to access the game for 1 week. Perhaps it is time for S8 to take a pause from cranking out events. Lately there are events on top of events. Fix what is wrong. When players cannot participate in an event and get the beautifully designed items within the event, it causes bad feelings. It is a poorly run company that doesn't fix an issue as this one, especially since it seems like more and more people are getting locked out of their games. This has been going on for a very long time. It is time to call in the A-team, and fix this for once and for all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am now unable to access the game for 1 week. Perhaps it is time for S8 to take a pause from cranking out events. Lately there are events on top of events. Fix what is wrong. When players cannot participate in an event and get the beautifully designed items within the event, it causes bad feelings. It is a poorly run company that doesn't fix an issue as this one, especially since it seems like more and more people are getting locked out of their games. This has been going on for a very long time. It is time to call in the A-team, and fix this for once and for all!

Well said Stymie52!!!

Farm Supplier
    I managed to log in after 7+ days?..
    The event is over for me and the building is stuck on Lv.5 with no option for upgrade?.
    Anyway , after endless tapping with no result I created a new account in one old phone android?..
    I invited my account and when I visited me I waited to load the entire kingdom, It took more than 20 minutes, and after the load completed I started tapping in my other 3 devices at the same time the try again button ?.. suddenly after 5-6 min I logged in?..
    I don?t know if it was just luck but maybe it helps?.

I forgot to write that I posted in my wall as many had told us?.