Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Need 1 more Seeing Eyeglasses - but they vanished from the Workshop - will have to spend 25 gems if I want to get Lily (and her shop to level 10) 🤬🤬🤬

New Resident

Missing Lily

Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Yesterday I placed Lily and today she?s no longer on my board? someone else experienced this?
    Thanks everybody for your help 🤗
    Same! I placed Lily as soon as I earned her and now she is gone. I have rebooted and looked in my inventory. She is gone. That was a lot of time and energy wasted.

Executive Chef
    Everyone who have lost Lily but completed the event, please contact support either through your game (Menu-> Help/FAQ->Frequently asked questions->my question wasn’t answered here, what can I do?->contact support) or the link in SW’s signature. Hopefully they will rectify this when they return to work on Monday. Quite a number of players including myself, have experienced this. In the past, they have been quite good at restoring missing rewards like Lily.
    Last edited by zoroak; 05-22-22 at 09:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JuleLam View Post
    Need 1 more Seeing Eyeglasses - but they vanished from the Workshop - will have to spend 25 gems if I want to get Lily (and her shop to level 10) 🤬🤬🤬
    Same. Very mad now. I can?t complete the quest as the crafting options are gone. Anyone any tips?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I just finished (had to use some gems to collect the last glass sword due to not being able to get in this afternoon). The building is upgraded to level 10, I placed Lily, and second later, the game lost connection. I can't get back in to see if Lily is still on board and building still lvl 10. I have to go to bed now. It's less than 2-1/2 hrs left for my day 10. No certainty I'd be able to get back in even if I stayed up that late. Hoping power of the post will allow my building and Lily to be fine.

Hope S8 comes up with a good solution for everyone who had to use gems because they were kept out of the game for a while as well as for those who still can't get into the game. Resources to play this game are getting too large, and it doesn't look like their servers can handle it.
    I have had exactly the same problem. Been trying to log in again for several hours now. Luckily have a screen shot of level 10 building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thing is that if you have a stable 5G, 4G, home, or workplace internet connection, the background app refreshing, notifications, emails, and social media updates should not affect the loading of any of our games. I had a few issues with getting in early on in this event, but they went away during chapters 6 to 9, and I had all background services switched ?ON?. Seven hours after Chapter 10 started, the login issues returned with a vengeance, and despite my going along with and disabling all background stuff, there was still no joy.

But what I did notice is that during the days when I could get in, the loading of the game took around a minute and a half. And yet, now when I?m not able to get in, the timeout occurs within 30 seconds. That tells me that the servers are having issues talking to one another, triggering the timeout.
    I agree, you are right. But a surprising number of people are unaware that things like Background App Refresh and Location Services are "on" by default, which also affects battery life. It's sneaky of app developers to want to know where you are, and suck on your battery and processor power unknowingly. As opposed to opting in, so one is aware. I repeat it mostly as a PSA I think, in addition to potentially helping those with crappy WiFi like mine. We can't stream a TV show easily with numerous devices running, and my gaming is affected by disabling these unnecessary things. I can "push" to see updates on social media or Mail, I don't need them to stream to me in Real Time. I *do* want my game to work in Real Time! And I am not going to upgrade to the very expensive, very unreliable, only high speed service provider in my not-a-large city. I'd rather spend the money on my gaming budget haha

With all the time lags people are reporting, I am checking my game more frequently this weekend. Using the time to remove potential inactive neighbors.

Many thanks to those who have recent event items in the middle of/close to, the visitor log in view screen! Apologies if I have deleted someone who is active; if I can't easily tell, I will be removing. With 4 accounts, I don't spend as much time as I did before, visiting and looking all around.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-22-22 at 11:17 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRenee01 View Post
    Did anyone else get a goal called shattered ambitions after upgrading to level 10? It calls for crafting more event items with a 4 day timer.
    Yes, I got the Shattered Ambitions in my goalbook after finishing my Storybook. I don't see a reward offered, so I don't see a reason to do this. I guess I'll just let it time out. It's ironic that I still have all the crafts, but others who hadn't finished their Storybook lost the crafts in their game.
    Makes no sense at all.
    ( Thats if I'm understanding those posts correctly) which is entirely possible knowing myself.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Same. Very mad now. I can?t complete the quest as the crafting options are gone. Anyone any tips?
    I have the same problem, what are you going to do? Do we have to suck it up and buy the last pair of glasses?….��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I have the same problem, what are you going to do? Do we have to suck it up and buy the last pair of glasses?….��
    Open a ticket, looks like this event has been running not as expected. I am locked out of the game since a week.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-22-22 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I managed to finish with time to spare.

With all the problems getting into the game, I put in extra effort to make sure I had all the stained glass Windows, bouquets and eye glasses I needed early on. I also was lucky enough to get a good number of Quetzal from adventure drops so I gathered lots of crafting materials whenever I could. It was a good job I did because it took an entire day to get the chalice requests back!