Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/29: The Fast and the Fluttering | event info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Still no Seyndia for me?so disappointed! I have averaged at least two adventures per day?am trying one last time! It?s bad enough to miss out on Seyndia, but it is like rubbing salt in the wound when it also prevents me from obtaining the butterfly pond!
    Lower level players or players who dont have a flock of Alicorns feel really sorry for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Lower level players or players who dont have a flock of Alicorns feel really sorry for you.
    Honestly I'm lucky to field like 1-1.5 adventure. Blossoms aren't dropping like they used to, lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Have run over 30 adventures trying to get that stupid Fairy. Would not bother but really want that pond!
    Sounds about right for me also, but on three games and still haven't won her on any of them. Soooooo annoying. I spend a small fortune on this game and never win the special prizes. I am done trying. No more money being spent either

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsfull View Post
    After 30 adventures, I finally got Seyndia. *snip*

Keep trying til the bitter end, you might get a surprise. I?ll keep my fingers crossed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Sounds about right for me also, but on three games and still haven't won her on any of them. Soooooo annoying. I spend a small fortune on this game and never win the special prizes. I am done trying. No more money being spent either

When you think about sending out 30 adventures and getting 1 Seyndia...only 1. Yet there are other players who just happen to get the luck of the draw who send out 1 adventure and get the same Seyndia. And some who may send out less than 30 adventures and get a second Seyndia...or a third...a fourth...a fifth...a sixth. I'm happy for those who won her and for those who won her multiple times, but it's really frustrating for the rest of us.

Alas, energy has nothing to do with it I suspect. If that faerie isn't yours to have, a million energy won't get her for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Not looking for sympathy, just fairness. I have been a lower level player and am lucky enough to have accumulated a flock of alicorns after playing the game for over six years, but I am not sure what that has to do with chance drop rates.

Executive Chef
    Honestly I'm not trying to bash anyone, but I'm still trying to understand the statement "....the number of adventures we send out the greater our CHANCES of getting the rare prize. Well yeah. That's pretty obvious.
    I'll go back and read it again to see what I missed.

Host(ess)
    After playing the last adventure I have given up on Seyndia. S8 can you please remove those sweet pollen and butterflies that are now in my inventory but not needing it. It cost a lot of energy. Luckily I got the 2 others now. Good luck anyone who is still trying

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the group of people exhausting their hoard of golden nuggets and spending lots of energy to chop blooms in the unsuccessful attempt to find Seyndia. I’ll get the other two fairies. I’m just kicking myself for continuing to go on these adventures. The last event that had this random drop from adventures was another event where I spent lots of resources going on fruitless adventures. You would think I would learn...Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! At least the blooms drop some other useful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I haven?t been paying attention but I know she?s dropped 6 a couple times.
    I got 8 this morning. I think you can compare Monalises droppings (&#128521 to those of a purple Alicorn.

Wish me luck, I am going on my last adventure for this event (considering the time left). Positive thoughts... 🙄