Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1094

Thread: Castle Story : 9/22 Update - X Marks the Spot

Rhino Keeper
    I have 16 hours left (due to sleeping). Just did first parrot food collection... 1 seed. Wish I'd paid attention to the 25 seed requirements. Question is... Is that parrot worth spending gems for?

Rhino Keeper
    The parrot feeder drops 3-6 at a time and if you have an adventure ready to collect from you should have enough time to finish.

Someone mentioned this earlier but didn't the storybook events end on a 48 hour timer? That is you had 2 days to finish up at the end? I'm pretty sure they did in Dragon Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Have been reading all the comments about neighbor requests & agree that it being on a timed goal is a problem. I even added several neighbors from the list on the forum and never heard from half of them. Is it possible I have a problem? I finished and got the parrot but I had to use gems to do it. If I new in advance of a timed event I would need nbr request I would never start it. Oh well maybe next time I'll do better

Rhino Keeper
    Really love my pirate section in my kingdom but, with all the great decorations which give nothing worth keeping around, will probably be deleting after this event. Does anyone know what the parrot drops? I still have 10 hrs to go for my first drop so, I'd like to know whether or not he is worth keeping on my board? This was a really great event for us decorators great job on those S8. Now if only the Elvin Outpost was movable so could decorate that area, sorry off topic but. . . really . . . unmovable?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    The parrot feeder drops 3-6 at a time and if you have an adventure ready to collect from you should have enough time to finish.

Someone mentioned this earlier but didn't the storybook events end on a 48 hour timer? That is you had 2 days to finish up at the end? I'm pretty sure they did in Dragon Story.
    I wouldn't bet on that.. follow CS countdown timer. and do all u can to have some spare time. in other words don't wait till the last minute!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Does anyone know what the parrot drops?
    The splash art shows Pile of Seeds, Golden Egg, Bread, and Jewels as possible drops from the Parrot (22hr timer)

Last edited by Solientus; 10-02-16 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added pic
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I wouldn't bet on that.. follow CS countdown timer. and do all u can to have some spare time. in other words don't wait till the last minute!
    True, 'should' can be pretty subjective in CS world.

My bird feeder dissapeared as soon as i bought it. Now i cant collect parrot food or buy another bird feeder. So i'm stuck. Anybody knows what can i do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fillyna View Post
    My bird feeder dissapeared as soon as i bought it. Now i cant collect parrot food or buy another bird feeder. So i'm stuck. Anybody knows what can i do?
    Try force closing and see if that helps. Mine disappeared after I bought it but it reset me to the step to buy it again. Made me mad because I lost a collection due to that and now I will have to spend gems to finish.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Try force closing and see if that helps. Mine disappeared after I bought it but it reset me to the step to buy it again. Made me mad because I lost a collection due to that and now I will have to spend gems to finish.
    Thank you for answering. Turned out my feeder got hidden behind a building somehow. Found it after moving different things back and forth