Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Woohoo! Happy camper here. Turned in my 2nd collection and won the Pony! I semi take back all the bad things I wrote. Now I'll focus on whether or not I can do the goal, make tickets for later AND keep up for train deliveries.
    Congratulations on the pony!

He is so adorable!

Farm Supplier
    I got my 2nd balloon arch...How cool would be if we can trade? 1 tile for 1 pony?!

I have turned in 4 collections so far... 3 tiles and a banner �� I'm not going to give up just yet.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Official Names of Prizes

Carnival Pony
    Farmstead Carousel
    Ferris Wheel
    Carnival Gazebo
    Big Top
    Carnival Booth....Piper is currently offering this
    Fun House
    Balloon Arch
    Carnival Banner...Piper gave this in her first task
    Carnival Path (red and white tile)

And has anyone received anything else as a prize?
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-27-14 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Added big top prize

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else have the problem that the diary not give much tickets? I have lots of cheese but so little tickets from that..

Rhino Keeper
    After I did finish the goal and give cheese and biscuits and the tickets, I do not receive tickets anymore
    Wish I had not finished that goal...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    After I did finish the goal and give cheese and biscuits and the tickets, I do not receive tickets anymore
    Wish I had not finished that goal...
    I am having the same problem. I think they want us to spend the 160 gems to get the booth. I am not enjoying this and will probably delete the game. Seems like every special thing has a lot of issues

Yes I am being asked for 160 gems for the ticket booth. There's an earlier post on here where a player only paid 40 gems. My neighbour also only paid 40 gems for the booth. Can anyone explain what's going on please as not only seems unfair but the difference is huge.

Yes I am being asked for 160 gems for the ticket booth. There's an earlier post on here where a player only paid 40 gems. My neighbour also only paid 40 gems for the booth. Can anyone explain what's going on please as not only seems unfair but the difference is huge. Has anyone else asked their neighbours what they paid?

Quote Originally Posted by pippypippins View Post
    Yes I am being asked for 160 gems for the ticket booth. There's an earlier post on here where a player only paid 40 gems. My neighbour also only paid 40 gems for the booth. Can anyone explain what's going on please as not only seems unfair but the difference is huge.

Same here. I am not buying it for 160 but probably would have for 40. I don't understand why it would be different for some of us. It makes no sense. 😟