Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

I would also like to add my own contribution to the dragon suggestions.

I've been wanting a dragon like this ever since the cosmic was released. I imagine it would be a white or blue hybrid and it would sit nicely with dragons such as the eclipse dragon.
    (Also Mist happens to be my favorite dragon 'type')

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningougi View Post
    I would also like to add my own contribution to the dragon suggestions.

I've been wanting a dragon like this ever since the cosmic was released. I imagine it would be a white or blue hybrid and it would sit nicely with dragons such as the eclipse dragon.
    (Also Mist happens to be my favorite dragon 'type')
    Wow! It should be Diamond and Cosmic!

Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    MORE ISLAND

A great idea! TeamLava, you should definitely add this!

Also, the decorations should look different in each kingdom, so they can blend in with the setting.

It should be a requirement to purchase all of the expansions on the regular islands before expanding to another kingdom.

Banned
    To display your eggs!!! Increase the price of a dragon you sell, 100 coins for a dragon?! Lol that's just dumb!!

Fashion Designer
    IF they do implement multiple islands, can we have a collect all coins button? :X imagine having multiple islands and having to collect coins from each manuallllllly!

Although, if there are that many dragons such that we need extra islands, we're going to have lots of trouble breeding too because there'd be far too many fails.

Executive Chef
    MORE ISLAND

Please don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful idea, I just think that we don't need that much space (extra areas).

I would love the extra islands on the mainland though.

Rhino Keeper
    MORE ISLAND

I had a similar idea but it used the nether portal to teleport to a dark version of your island and on this island you can breed all the dragons you normally would but they'd all be darker more evil looking versions

Rhino Keeper
    Hey these dragons are crazy good! The designs are incredible!! Did you draw all of these?? If you did you are extremely talented and I would love to see a lot of these ideas chosen and put into the game, I like a lot of these designs more than the current ones in the game lol

Rhino Keeper
    And I didnt meant just those three, I meant all of the ones you posted I meant to reply to the long page of dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Make boosts count on the habitats bought with gold!

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast