Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Can anyone comment on the max number of clay blocks/rosewoods allowed? I am debating purchasing the initial Value Pack, but the last time I bought one I maxed out the event chopped item too easily.
    the blocks and beams (the raw material) shows 999 on the cards. at one point i had over 99 of the wood.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    By my math, I won?t get enough rosewood from my 5 trees to finish the event. Are the trees coming back or does this mean I will have to spend gems to finish?
    As you chop the trees and use them up, they become available in the Market again. They dont show in the market if you have 5 trees.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    As you chop the trees and use them up, they become available in the Market again. They dont show in the market if you have 5 trees.
    Thanks! I wonder why they put that max?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Does the royal flamingo help boost items in future events as well or just this event?

Thanks!
    Only this event. And as far as I can recall from past events, the event booster is meant to boost event drops by a random percentage (it won't double the drops like the elven boosts) and like all drops, the results will vary from realm to realm.

Rhino Keeper
    In a good turn of events the Royal Flamingo is actually giving a lot of drops. I am very happy for that. I don't know if 400 gems is worth it, but I do hate babysitting the game and if worst came to worst and drops didn't improve a lot, well I just thought it was so darn cute and it was sort of an impulse purchase.

S8 might realize they get better business when paying customers are actually happy with the results of their purchases

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    In a good turn of events the Royal Flamingo is actually giving a lot of drops. I am very happy for that. I don't know if 400 gems is worth it, but I do hate babysitting the game and if worst came to worst and drops didn't improve a lot, well I just thought it was so darn cute and it was sort of an impulse purchase.

S8 might realize they get better business when paying customers are actually happy with the results of their purchases
    Can you please post the drops? I wouldn't usually spend so much on an item that is event specific, but it is soooo cute. And gives good drops too? Event and or non vent? Thanks!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Can you please post the drops? I wouldn't usually spend so much on an item that is event specific, but it is soooo cute. And gives good drops too? Event and or non vent? Thanks!
    The Royal Flamingo has enormous event value because it seems to greatly increase event drops. It is certainly a beautiful addition to the kingdom. However, it is a bit disappointing as far as drops. So far it drops about 215 coins every 4 hours. For such a steep price, I certainly hope that the drops improve after the event. However, I am not counting on it.

Farm Supplier
    Okay so in 12 amorabush collections (where you get the flowers), 2 rounds of collections x 6 trees, I have gotten 0 of the event flowers. In the collection prior, I got 1!

I will never finish at this rate, but due to a GEM TRAP, I don’t have enough gems to purchase the flamingo. I bought the gems in order to purchase him to help with the event, however in the time I was
    waiting to see if the drops increased significantly enough or if I would rather have the kissy booth for energy, I lost 50 gems in a gem trap and now I can’t buy it and I refuse to purchase more gems to give the game more of my money when they gobbled up my gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    From what I understand it has the same drops as Chickens (now and post event).. so I wouldn't buy him for that.
    But he is super helpful during this event and he's pretty!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Okay so in 12 amorabush collections (where you get the flowers), 2 rounds of collections x 6 trees, I have gotten 0 of the event flowers. In the collection prior, I got 1!

I will never finish at this rate, but due to a GEM TRAP, I don’t have enough gems to purchase the flamingo. I bought the gems in order to purchase him to help with the event, however in the time I was
    waiting to see if the drops increased significantly enough or if I would rather have the kissy booth for energy, I lost 50 gems in a gem trap and now I can’t buy it and I refuse to purchase more gems to give the game more of my money when they gobbled up my gems.
    I'm so sorry about your Gem trap, it feels terrible.
    And you're really unlucky with your Amorabush collections! Hope the drops get better for you soon.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast