Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    There has to be some sort of fairness and equality in getting rewards proportionately to the effort made or money spend. Random chances makes it more frustrating than enjoyable and leaves a sour taste at the finish of the event. If it was just getting energy or loads of coins at random it would be fine but guranteed ticket droppers!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    There has to be some sort of fairness and equality in getting rewards proportionately to the effort made or money spend. Random chances makes it more frustrating than enjoyable and leaves a sour taste at the finish of the event. If it was just getting energy or loads of coins at random it would be fine but guranteed ticket droppers!!!
    I agree, I don't like this one bit
    Obviously S8 thinks this is more motivating for us than a fairer arrangement. I don't agree. Having sad and frustrated players is never good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Well now, I sent out 43 adventures and got zero Duelers. How in the world did some of y?all manage 4!

S8...seems a little bit of a LOT out of balance on those adventure drop rates.
    Wow, I thought I did a lot of Adventures, but you did even more.. I'm so sorry.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-19-20 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Removed text as advised