Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

The World Cup is coming up. It would be great to have a Football/Soccer themed challenge!⚽️⚽️🏆⚽️⚽️

Rhino Keeper
    I think a school theme would work well.

Traditional chair and desk like this

Blackboard wallpaper with chalk writing on it ABC, 123 that kind of thing. Examples

Parquet flooring reminds me of school but we already have that one, maybe there could be a darker one.

Wall items could be whiteboards, large windows with painting on the glass like sums and letters. Hand painted drawings or a photo frame of the alphabet.

Floor items could be a large globe, a school pet, a book shelf of colourful books and some stood upright on top.

A hopscotch patch and maybe a play area with skipping ropes and a ball.
    A science desk would work or a craft bench.

A large 4x4 canteen or tuck shop.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Another possible theme idea: Ancient Egypt-inspired! For each category:

Foods: Shawarma, Kebabs, Falafel
    Beverages: Watermelon/Cantaloupe juice, Sugarcane juice, Karkady (hibiscus tea), Shay (Egyptian tea), Banana with Milk/Guava with Milk
    Floor decorations: mini-pyramids (maybe a set of 3?), mini-Sphinx, maybe a mummy waiter
    Tile: Desert Sand (hopefully this would be a plain sand pattern, without decorations)
    Wall decorations: Eye of Horus wall decor, Ancient Egyptian tablets
    Wallpaper: Sand Dunes, maybe something like this:

More pictures:

Karkady

Watermelon Juice

Sugarcane juice

Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-11-14 at 02:36 PM.

how about an indian theme plebty of food options and so much diversity.also I wish we had more options for the doors the grey one is too boring.please tewm lava include new doors even if for gems

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure that it's already been suggested/done, but I would love a Medieval/Castle theme. It could resemble an old dining hall where you could put the square tables together to make a long dining table that they used to have, with sort of throne-like seats. The wall decor could be the royal crest flags/banners, the stained glass windows, shields, etc. The floor decor could be a suit of armor (of course) and maybe a banquet/feast table of all kinds of food served during those times. And I would really love some more "worker NPCs", so maybe a royal Chef or waiter/servant? For the Goal Prize, it could be a jousting match or a court jester performance. And the walls and floors should be that of a castle, with the stone walls and wooden floors. We could make our own Medieval Times.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Theme suggestion for winter: Ice Queen
    Bakery Story 2 Level 22
    Add me: nancydrew88

Executive Chef
    I would enjoy a fine dining theme with elegant tables with or without tables clothes, elegant chairs, waitstaff in tuxedos, cooks in fine dining apparel, and for a display, a waiter waiting in a couple. Pictures enclosed.

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Here are some fine dining food ideas for the oven and stove.

Entrees

Desserts

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    I would like to see a vineyard theme with a drink machine that serves wine. Items would include a wine rack, grapevines and barrels.

Fashion Designer
    How about a treehouse theme, everything looks Like you are in a tree? On the opposite of that, a diamond mine where everything is made of gems. A jungle theme where pillars are trees drapped with vines, tables are African Drums perhaps, zebra wallpaper, orchid plants etc... Or maybe the treehouse theme and the jungle theme are one. Bamboo walls and floors...

We Also need more items to decorate with for a theme. I call them filler pieces. Such as last year we had a pumpkin chair, I used those all over the place from Halloween through Thanksgiving.

Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast