Thread: Neighbors

Farm Supplier

Neighbors

Please allow deletion of any/all neighbors including the infamous Stormie. Also please allow the deletion of neighbor invites to those who have not responded.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will pass them on to our devs.

Definitely need to have ability to delete invitations to become neighbors. Have found many have messages asking for a yes or deny however obviously not playing game anymore

Huge problem

Thank you

New Resident
    I agree about the invited neighbor situation...thankfully I only have 3 that I've had practically since I started the game a month ago. It's obvious they're no longer playing the game. I use the Stormie farm in my list to separate the nbrs I've watered from the neighbors I haven't, when I see that farm I know I'm almost done. Deleting neighbors who're not playing hasn't been a problem, I use the "remove" button by their name and they're (sometimes sadly) gone.

New Resident
    I have about 10 people who have never accepted neighbor invites - how the heck do you remove them??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nae58 View Post
    I have about 10 people who have never accepted neighbor invites - how the heck do you remove them??
    You can't. As pinkster would say:

People have been asking for YEARS to have pending invites be deleted and TL hasn't given us a way to do so, and I'm doubting they ever will at this point.