Thread: Missing gold! Help

Farm Supplier

Missing gold! Help

500 gold just disappeared from my account. Ive checked and checked and i havent fallen into any gold trap or accidentally bought anything. Anyone else experiencing this? I was saving for a treasure dragon /:

Update: seems like I am 10 million coins richer, which cost 500 gold. I didn't buy this. Is there any way to have my gold back and lose the coins.
    Last edited by spooks2; 07-05-15 at 08:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone ever purposefully bought coins with gold? Why is that even an option, except just to screw with people? I think you can email them and ask but the general consensus is they won't revert the purchase in a slimy way of getting people to buy more gold.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Has anyone ever purposefully bought coins with gold? Why is that even an option, except just to screw with people? I think you can email them and ask but the general consensus is they won't revert the purchase in a slimy way of getting people to buy more gold.
    Might be done with this game if they don't help me. So unfair. And yes, why would I even want to spend the gold I've been saving on coins.

Quote Originally Posted by spooks2 View Post
    500 gold just disappeared from my account. Ive checked and checked and i havent fallen into any gold trap or accidentally bought anything. Anyone else experiencing this? I was saving for a treasure dragon /:

Update: seems like I am 10 million coins richer, which cost 500 gold. I didn't buy this. Is there any way to have my gold back and lose the coins.
    Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!