Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Aren't the maple cookies in the event building B&B...the things that are leaf shaped and look like sandwich cookies?
    Yes cookies are in the bed and breakfast. And maple cream in the dairy with cheese.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	33459

Posting pic for post 1 if wanted. I was excited to get more maple trees as a prize but it is the Maple Grove.... Is says it will drop double maple items. I like that they said the items are permanent from the beginning! Some other buildings were useless after events, so this is a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Aren't the maple cookies in the event building B&B...the things that are leaf shaped and look like sandwich cookies?
    Oh, thank you!! I hadn't noticed. Thanks for the info!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    ANDROID PLAYERS TREATED UNFAIRLY AGAIN. So upon reading the forum I realized that in leu of completing Bed in Breakfast 3 of 6 I received 2 gems...no kitchen skin. My goal 4 of 6 also shows 2 gems...no barn skin. Obviously 5 of 6 will be the same. Please CONFIRM if 6 of 6 will reward the Maple Glade...if not i'm done!!
    Can you check your event screen if you see the Maple Glade? If yes, you ought to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I am sorry lol...I actually have something along the right side of the screen advertising the grove. I think it will be available. [] I'd be totally fine if they decided to sub in say an autumn kitten in its place, lol. I didn't have the money to pick it up when it was available.
    Thank you for the info, very helpful.

Farm Supplier
    I have been crafting the last two maple bacon pancakes for two ays and not getting credit for them in the counter. This happens a LOT. I have rebooted with no luck. Any other suggestions?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Bed & Breakfast 4 of 6

Collect 8 Maple Syrup
    Bake 4 Maple Bed for Jed (Bakery)
    Give 4 Maple Bread for Jed
    180 Coins + Barn Skin + 34 XP
    Thanks for responding.

Rhino Keeper
    Maple trees are supposed to give us both the syrup and leaves, right? I'm only getting syrups so far

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Maple trees are supposed to give us both the syrup and leaves, right? I'm only getting syrups so far
    You do receive both maple syrup and leaves from the trees. I have been receiving mostly leaves from the trees today. I would offer to trade leaves for syrup but you will need all the syrup you can get since you need about 60 syrups just for the last two steps.

I've had same problem with other items doing same thing ... []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-16 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Removed discussing support issues

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	33459

Posting pic for post 1 if wanted. I was excited to get more maple trees as a prize but it is the Maple Grove.... Is says it will drop double maple items. I like that they said the items are permanent from the beginning! Some other buildings were useless after events, so this is a treat!
    Thanks!!!!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast