View Poll Results: Did you like this Storybook?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Storybook

36 75.00%
  • I did not like the Storybook

7 14.58%
  • Tie-dye Tiger

34 70.83%
  • ******s

38 79.17%
  • Rainbow Dragon

34 70.83%
  • Cool Flowers

7 14.58%
  • Warm Flowers

6 12.50%
  • I did not finish this storybook

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Brilliant Birthday - 2017 Jul 1 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Reminder - If you plan on hatching your Grand Unicorn, make sure you have a habitat available & ready for her. I don't remember exactly how long the gem habitat takes to build but I do remember it was quite a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Reminder - If you plan on hatching your Grand Unicorn, make sure you have a habitat available & ready for her. I don't remember exactly how long the gem habitat takes to build but I do remember it was quite a long time.
    Lucky that my CU is alone, new pảtner will join the gem grove with her

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The new habitat that came with this Storybook holds up to 4 animals. So you can have all the animals from this Storybook in the same habitat, including the Unicorn.
    But, the habitat does cost gems...

Rhino Keeper
    For who have CU, this is a gr8 chances to hatch more ultra rare animal by breeding those new rainbow animals with CU. For examples:
    CU+TDTiger=sapphire cthulhul, opal octopus,...
    CU+******s=peridot phoenix, quartz qualzaquot,...
    CU+Rainbow dragon=ruby razorback, garnet griffin
    In normal, if u breed CU with 1element (like pyro pony) u only get the animal u use to breed with the CU again (u may hatch new ultra rare animal but low chance). But if you combine 3 element together, you can't fail in 1element animal and you have higher chance to get those ultra rare animal. Anyway, rainbow dragon is the best wayto get new ultra rare animals because he is the rarest of all rainbow animal in this event. Try those combo and get more and more ultra rare creature. Actually it only use to make money and dislay in my forest lol because I don't wanna waste apples with them. Try toget all rainbow animals, good luck

Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but with some help I've gotten from here (thanks again, btw ) I think I can get the Grand Unicorn! I have all the storybook chapters planned out completely, I'm currently on round 22 of the tournament so that and 30 are left! All I'm concerned about is the blue stones part of chapter 10, but if that goes smoothly, then so should the rest of it! And, I'm currently on round 54 of the battlegrounds, so fingers crossed that I can get to 80 and hatch that Magma Monkey for extra gems!

Quote Originally Posted by ivymae00 View Post
    Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself but with some help I've gotten from here (thanks again, btw ) I think I can get the Grand Unicorn! I have all the storybook chapters planned out completely, I'm currently on round 22 of the tournament so that and 30 are left! All I'm concerned about is the blue stones part of chapter 10, but if that goes smoothly, then so should the rest of it! And, I'm currently on round 54 of the battlegrounds, so fingers crossed that I can get to 80 and hatch that Magma Monkey for extra gems!
    Nice! Glad you figured this out!

Fashion Designer
    Ummm. Ok. Anyone else having breeding den NOT working?? I keep trying to bred armidillo for next chapter & it keeps disappearing
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I just finished ch 4 and after act 3 I got the reward too, even though it says it has 4 acts, fine by me that there's no extra step lol
    For me it was to get something from gi joey

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Ummm. Ok. Anyone else having breeding den NOT working?? I keep trying to bred armidillo for next chapter & it keeps disappearing
    Just small error, don't worry, I meet that errors many times but it's fine afyet reloading

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, I won't be able to get the GUC, I couldn't beleive when I fight with GI joey in round 30, I accidently tapped ultimated attack then 33 gems went down to 3 gems. At least I need 10 gems to get the GUC. Anyway I'm so sad, my 30gems flown away for nothing😡😡😡😡😡 wat do I do now, I need at least 7 more gems