View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 55.56%
  • I didn't like this event

21 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

23 42.59%
  • Lou the seal

21 38.89%
  • Flying Squirrel

18 33.33%
  • Safari Car

12 22.22%
  • Flying Pig / Selfie Pig

20 37.04%
  • Sphinx

9 16.67%
  • Tourist Sheep

14 25.93%
  • Silver Tower

5 9.26%
  • World Globe / Pinata

8 14.81%
  • Luggage / Directional Sign

5 9.26%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Stamp Collection - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    So of course they have to put one postcard you can’t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven’t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..
    Yes. I’m having the same problem. I bought one pack but can’t afford to buy another. I’ve got one prize to get but I keep getting multiple others. I’m stuck.

Fashion Designer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33493354-6775-4113-9538-5F7073D53BFF.jpeg 
Views:	1830 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	49576

They're having a hard discussion which way to go next.
    The countless directional signs are confusing and useless, they should've been burried at the cellar forever.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-21-19 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo - added to Candid Moments in Pets Guide

Thank you!

New Resident
    Hi, I can?t make special food for flying squirrel too. Even after restarting the device. Didn?t get selfie pig. The last goal just disappeared. Was there limited time to finish it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by er3x View Post
    Hi, I can?t make special food for flying squirrel too. Even after restarting the device. Didn?t get selfie pig. The last goal just disappeared. Was there limited time to finish it?
    I’m having the same problem regarding the selfie pig. I made my items for giving but the goal is gone. I’ve mentioned it in this forum and am hoping it is just a glitch. Fingers crossed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by er3x View Post
    It was a limited time goal; the goal disappeared upon expiry.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I’m having the same problem regarding the selfie pig. I made my items for giving but the goal is gone. I’ve mentioned it in this forum and am hoping it is just a glitch. Fingers crossed.
    Just to check, did you complete it before it expired? You wouldn't get the Selfie Pig if you didn't complete it before the timer ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It was a limited time goal; the goal disappeared upon expiry.

Grand Emperor
    Missing craft option of Super Plant Feed - reported

I'm waiting for the team to check on the missing option of crafting Super Plant Feed for those of you who have won the Flying Squirrel.

Still cannot make the special feed.

Have just about given up on the rest of the goals as I can’t get anything from either the mine or the studio.

I had high hopes for this event.

Can?t find my flying squirrel!

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Unfortunately I still do not have the option of making the flying squirrel feed. I have tried restarting my device as well.
    I can?t make the feed either plus there is no flying squirrel near my flag. I?ve looked in my storage as well. It?s difficult enough to win these prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been fixed earlier.
    Hi. I still have 20 cardboard boxes in my cellar that should have been mailboxes. Even when I put 1 box on my farm from time to time since this has been fixed and in the hope it?ll turn back to a mailbox, my cardboard boxes have remained cardboard boxes. Please help. I have also forced closed many times and turned on and off my iPad.... Thank you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-19 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast