View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    The Penguins are back - Trip to the Ice Cream Factory

The other penguins decided that they wanted to visit Farm Story 2 after hearing all the wonderful stories of Summer, Bernard and Proper's vacation. And Bernard, who missed us so much, came back with his friends - Pika and Snowy Owl.

Last weekend, Morgan and I brought the penguins and Piper to visit the Ice Cream Factory where everything was made of ice-cream, well almost everything. You could find all different flavours of ice-cream there and you could eat to your heart's content.

The penguins loved it and they had so much fun there. Wow I certainly didn't know that the penguins have a gigantic appetite and I was amazed by how much they could eat. Even Piper and her fox couldn't keep up with them.

The thought of ice-cream brought fond memories of Delora to mind. I shall bring her here the next time if she visits us again.

These two penguins were so busy digging into their ice-cream sundaes... and the sundaes were much bigger than them! And this little one ate so much that he fell asleep on the spot lol.

It was a fun day and we all enjoyed ourselves very much, especially the penguins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1451 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	46496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1412 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	46497

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell us what prizes are in the Red Chest?

Perhaps I?m missing something but I have only found 4 green sticks for this entire event. Is anyone else having the same problem and if so what have you done (besides buying something). I have only found about 12 in the marketplace. Is everyone else having the same problem. If not please sell your excess
    Of the 4 ones I found in the mine showed up as I was exiting not while I was digging I was digging is that tay it should work

The green sticks I found in the mine showed up on exiting, and not every time, but I made a point of exiting after every mining attempt before trying again. It did take a while. I only found green sticks once on the market, and once when visiting a farm and checking their store. Maybe more will start to show up now as people are finishing their event.

Grand Emperor
    Updates:

1. The little hungry penguin will be animated post event.

2. The Red Chest drops all event items as well as event crafts:
    Green Chocolate Bowl
    Green Sticks
    Frozen Kiwi
    Yellow Chocolate Bowl
    Frozen Pineapple
    Yellow Sticks
    Red Chocolate Bowl
    Red Sticks
    Frozen Berries
    Frozen Kiwi on a Stick
    Frozen Pineapple on a Stick
    Frozen Strawberry on a Stick
    Frozen Fruit Arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Updates:

1. The little hungry penguin will be animated post event.

2. The Red Chest drops all event items as well as event crafts:
    Green Chocolate Bowl
    Green Sticks
    Frozen Kiwi
    Yellow Chocolate Bowl
    Frozen Pineapple
    Yellow Sticks
    Red Chocolate Bowl
    Red Sticks
    Frozen Berries
    Frozen Kiwi on a Stick
    Frozen Pineapple on a Stick
    Frozen Strawberry on a Stick
    Frozen Fruit Arrangement
    os there any update on the normal ice chest animation?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    os there any update on the normal ice chest animation?
    Do you mean the Red Ice Chest? I didnt think I saw any request in the thread... was there?

Do you mean the Red Ice Chest? I didnt think I saw any request in the thread... was there?
    i am talking about the animation for the normal ice chest from rhe penguins event.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    i am talking about the animation for the normal ice chest from rhe penguins event.
    See my update in the Penguins On Parade thread. It was the event in July. Let's continue the discussion there so as not confuse members with current event, especially since we also have an ice chest for this event.

Fashion Designer
    The Penguins are back - Trip to the Ice Cream Factory

The other penguins decided that they wanted to visit Farm Story 2 after hearing all the wonderful stories of Summer, Bernard and Proper's vacation. And Bernard, who missed us so much, came back with his friends - Pika and Snowy Owl.

Last weekend, Morgan and I brought the penguins and Piper to visit the Ice Cream Factory where everything was made of ice-cream, well almost everything. You could find all different flavours of ice-cream there and you could eat to your heart's content.

The penguins loved it and they had so much fun there. Wow I certainly didn't know that the penguins have a gigantic appetite and I was amazed by how much they could eat. Even Piper and her fox couldn't keep up with them.

The thought of ice-cream brought fond memories of Delora to mind. I shall bring her here the next time if she visits us again.

These two penguins were so busy digging into their ice-cream sundaes... and the sundaes were much bigger than them! And this little one ate so much that he fell asleep on the spot lol.

It was a fun day and we all enjoyed ourselves very much, especially the penguins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1451 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	46496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1412 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	46497
    Soooo so clever, Ryne. Brilliant! Ah, sweet Delora. Maybe we'll see her again one day soon. Can u imagine a Dino Dig habitat with velociraptors and steggies and brachiosauri and triceratops? But great story, loved the tale of the penguins s visit and all that ice cream!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast