Thread: Farm craft at wrong level

Farm craft at wrong level

I am currently lvl 14 & I am getting plane orders for an item, which when I tap on it (it is a blue bottle with a cow on it) the game says it is from the studio which isn’t available till lvl 17. Is the game directing me to the wrong machine or is it a bug? I shouldnt get orders for items above my level should I?

Grand Emperor
    Seems like a possible bug.

Can you let me know which specific craft is it? Is it the Cow Wash from the Studio? And where did it say that it isn't available until level 17?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1260200

Please let me know so I can report this over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Seems like a possible bug.

Can you let me know which specific craft is it? Is it the Cow Wash from the Studio? And where did it say that it isn't available until level 17?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1260200

Please let me know so I can report this over.
    It doesnt tell me what it is called, but when I tap on the item in the plane order the game takes me to the studio in the market. In the market it says the studio isn’t available till level 17. It has happened with another item from the studio to, but I didn’t take any notice on what the item was, a round bottle I think.

Also talking of bugs, in my dehydrator machine, a plate of cinnamon & oranges shows as accessable to manufacture, but not really because oranges are above my current level.

Ok I looked in guide yes it is cow wash, I cannot see the round bottle, maybe I was mistaken. The item in the dehydrator is Potpourri - the guide says it is available at level 15 but oranges aren’t available till level 18 according to guide.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for the details. I'm so glad that you brought this up. I am at level 90s where everything are unlocked so I don't encounter them.

Discard your deliveries is the quickest way as you already knew. Also try to level up to level 18 where things should unlock for you. Studio is often being used in events so try to buy it as soon as it unlocks for you.

I've flagged these over for the team to fix.

The order warehouse is asking me for canned coffee, but I’m only on level 47 & canned coffee is not available until level 50. I don’t remember the warehouse asking me for things I can’t make before. Is this normal?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    The order warehouse is asking me for canned coffee, but I’m only on level 47 & canned coffee is not available until level 50. I don’t remember the warehouse asking me for things I can’t make before. Is this normal?
    I've reported this over. Thanks for bringing it up.

Rhino Keeper
    I have also had one or two train deliveries which require the can with coffee on it (from the cannery) but it isn't unlocked until level 50 and I am on level 43. But I can also buy the item from people's shops even though that other items (which I haven't levelled up to yet) are locked in other shops for me. Is this a bug? Or is it just because of the craft

EDIT: Oops, I just realised that this has already been reported by someone else. Apologies

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I have also had one or two train deliveries which require the can with coffee on it (from the cannery) but it isn't unlocked until level 50 and I am on level 43. But I can also buy the item from people's shops even though that other items (which I haven't levelled up to yet) are locked in other shops for me. Is this a bug? Or is it just because of the craft

EDIT: Oops, I just realised that this has already been reported by someone else. Apologies
    No worries, you are welcome to report it even though it was reported previously. In fact you should report it so I can include you in my report. (I've added your case in my report.)