Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale & Spring Show Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no wonder, it's a decoration, I might have it in my cellar. I thought it was a pet. Thanks for reminding me.
    Yeah, I think it was a random drop or something! So many events, it gets hard to keep track, but that?s a good thing.

By the way, do you know if the decoration in the middle of animated, I don?t seem to have it?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Has anyone else have the order warehouse in pastel pink & yellow with flowers, Mabel, Morgan, Jed, Piper in spring attire.

Looks like this is a big sale, I hope we get coins stuff too.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yeah, I think it was a random drop or something! So many events, it gets hard to keep track, but that?s a good thing.

By the way, do you know if the decoration in the middle of animated, I don?t seem to have it?
    Yes the Easter Egg Cart is animated. That was from the very early years event. I've got it next to my water garden if you wanna have a look.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Has anyone else have the order warehouse in pastel pink & yellow with flowers, Mabel, Morgan, Jed, Piper in spring attire.

Looks like this is a big sale, I hope we get coins stuff too.
    We all do. Really nice to see them in Spring attires. Ditto on coins stuff. I hope I've something new to buy as I've got almost all of past years stuff.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I just got a 10 hour gem sale at three am so I topped my gems up.
    It's almost Show Pony time.

Rhino Keeper
    Just looked at the market at all the new items—some of the pets say I’m at my limit, but I don’t have them? What’s up with that?

Executive Chef
    Stuff is on sale, but I can't get some pets I want due to bunny burrow and crawlers hollow being locked 😢😢 I was going to get the two snails and the bunnies.. Blah lol.. Also had a lot of cute pets that goes in exotic enclosure.. Wish they could find another place instead of that habitat for a lot of them. Also please unlock the goal habitats please!! Cute sale though!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Stuff is on sale, but I can't get some pets I want due to bunny burrow and crawlers hollow being locked ���� I was going to get the two snails and the bunnies.. Blah lol.. Also had a lot of cute pets that goes in exotic enclosure.. Wish they could find another place instead of that habitat for a lot of them. Also please unlock the goal habitats please!! Cute sale though!!
    Where is the Show Pony?

Executive Chef
    I don't see it either!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Where is the Show Pony?

Executive Chef
    I actually don't have 18 of the items Rynetory2 shows in her pictures so no telling..

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Where is the Show Pony?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast