View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

10 58.82%
  • I didn't like this event

2 11.76%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 17.65%
  • Felider

9 52.94%
  • Howlind

13 76.47%
  • Nymbit

8 47.06%
  • Eagle Tiles

3 17.65%
  • Dawn Tree

1 5.88%
  • Food

13 76.47%
  • Runes

15 88.24%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Skytown - 2019 Jan 15 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Any word on when it'll be fixed? Don't want to waste another 8 hr crop til I know issue is solved
    Ditto!

Banned
    So how are we liking the new animals associated with this event? I mostly like them! The Vulparaket looks like a little Pomeranian and is very cute, at least as a baby. I haven't grown him up yet. I know I complained about the "weird rabbit" with ear wings a couple events ago, but I find this one cuter. Maybe they tweaked the design, or maybe I just like these colors better. The Felider has a very odd face, but at least he is unique. I love the Howlind!! Finally, the Peraccoon also looks adorable! So I would say that S8 stepped it up as for animals this month, but the decor is recycled (Eagles tiles are from years ago, and the Origami BirdBath in the last event was also recycled from an event about 2 years ago).

New Resident
    Does anyone have a guide to finishing the storybooks? The farthest Ive ever made it was to chapter 9 on a couple of them. For the first time, I really want the final creature. But I always hit a block. Is there a guide to make it to the end so I can finally get it? I cant find it in a sticky or in general. Thanks all.

Banned
    Any word on when it'll be fixed? Don't want to waste another 8 hr crop til I know issue is solved
    I just collected, and it registered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bellephix View Post
    Does anyone have a guide to finishing the storybooks? The farthest Ive ever made it was to chapter 9 on a couple of them. For the first time, I really want the final creature. But I always hit a block. Is there a guide to make it to the end so I can finally get it? I cant find it in a sticky or in general. Thanks all.
    The first post in this thread tells you all the steps. Is that what you are looking for? Or are you looking for general tips on how to be successful? Use the list of steps to plan ahead. The more ready you are, the better. Make sure you have adequate food available to feed the animals to the required levels. Make sure you have whatever animals you need to breed with and that they are leveled up to at least level 4 so they are big enough to breed. Work diligently on the tournament because you have to get to a certain round of the tournament - either 22 or 30, based on your level. And have animals ready to evolve on the days that you need to evolve. Now that I have the steps ahead of time (they are always posted here in the forum on the first or second day of the event, so check here often!), I know when I need to evolve and for how long, and I pick out the animals I am going to evolve and have them ready to go the day ahead. The main roadblocks that people should encounter is either not being able to breed the common animal and/or not getting far enough in the tournament. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you for letting me know!

New Resident
    The first post in this thread tells you all the steps. Is that what you are looking for? Or are you looking for general tips on how to be successful? Use the list of steps to plan ahead. The more ready you are, the better. Make sure you have adequate food available to feed the animals to the required levels. Make sure you have whatever animals you need to breed with and that they are leveled up to at least level 4 so they are big enough to breed. Work diligently on the tournament because you have to get to a certain round of the tournament - either 22 or 30, based on your level. And have animals ready to evolve on the days that you need to evolve. Now that I have the steps ahead of time (they are always posted here in the forum on the first or second day of the event, so check here often!), I know when I need to evolve and for how long, and I pick out the animals I am going to evolve and have them ready to go the day ahead. The main roadblocks that people should encounter is either not being able to breed the common animal and/or not getting far enough in the tournament. Good luck!
    I check the forums for every single storybook adventure for the layout. That wasnt really what I meant...
    I have the food and animals for breeding. I was looking for how to be successful in finishing it. With how active the community is, I thought there was already a guide on how to finish these- like a timetable on when you need to start evolving or how to get through the tournament efficiently, etc.
    Last edited by bellephix; 01-16-19 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Forgot quote

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bellephix View Post
    I check the forums for every single storybook adventure for the layout. That wasnt really what I meant...
    I have the food and animals for breeding. I was looking for how to be successful in finishing it. With how active the community is, I thought there was already a guide on how to finish these- like a timetable on when you need to start evolving or how to get through the tournament efficiently, etc.
    I?m not aware of any other guide... but the tips that Phoenix406 gave are the ones I also do and I don?t have issues finishing unless I don?t breed the required common animal. I usually check the next day?s requirements the evening before and plant/evolve overnight so that I can just click on them the next morning. The only tricky part is doing them in the right order like if you need to breed something then harvest, but I accidentally collect all my apples first then I have to worry about replanting them during the day. as for the tournament, you should aim to beat 3 rounds a day or more (30/10) - probably more like 5 rounds a day for the first half of the storybook and then 2-3 rounds a day for the second half as the animals get tougher to beat. last tip - I try to have at least 5 bombs available for each mining step during the SB because you don?t always get the item you need each time you find a rune. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    So how are we liking the new animals associated with this event?.
    Love the Howlind too! Esp since I wasn?t able to get the acehound from the last LB hah! I?m also super relieved that the Felider has a cuter adult face because I?m usually sad about having to evolve my babies to complete the SB :P i hope that the bunny isn?t HUGE like the firehopper is tho. Overall I?m def happy with the animals? designs so far in 2019!

Grand Emperor
    This has been fixed by the team earlier.

Thanks for posting.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast