View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Nope! This isn't true for me.
    Certificates already collected.
    Two sets of Tokens ready.. working all day with various speeding.
    Ipad version is 9.3.5.. IPhone version is 11.2.6
    Crafted Pastel Alicorn on IPad first.. craft disappears.
    Switched to IPhone.. but craft gone too.

Conclusion:
    The craft disappears on both devices after first Alicorn is placed.. the event then finishes and gives 250 crowns and walker gnome/horse.. it does say 'view in storage' but he's walking around.
    Total crowns now = 500 for the Baron as I had summoned Maya before.
    Second set of tokens remain in the inventory.

Sorry guys.. no positive news here. All was exciting till I finished first craft.
    I have ipad ios 9.3.5 also. and I got an update the really change my game Attachment 43220 not for the good ,I uninstall and re install it .but didn't change any thing , Did you load the update and did it change how things worked With The event ,or may be both things happen at the same time ,or did the update changed the event
    I hope I am making since

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you AnniraSweets

Rhino Keeper
    Can't find the last individual prize in my inventory, I've 156 wooden gnomes
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have ipad ios 9.3.5 also. and I got an update the really change my game Attachment 43220 not for the good ,I uninstall and re install it .but didn't change any thing , Did you load the update and did it change how things worked With The event ,or may be both things happen at the same time ,or did the update changed the event
    I hope I am making since
    I don’t know why it worked for me but I do know all the animals were showing up in my workshop on my iPhone for whatever reason. So I decided to craft my first alicorn on my iPad. Afterwards I switched to iPhone and it still showed all the animals in the workshop there so I was able to craft another one. Meanwhile on my iPad the option to craft any other animals including the alicorn was gone. I guess it just depends on your game version. Anyway once I crafted my second alicorn on my iPhone the option to craft another was still available but of course I did not have any more tokens crafted and so I purchased the last two alicorn. I am so happy! They are beautiful

Rhino Keeper
    It sounds like your iPhone game is unusual - in my game the craft for each animal disappeared from the workshop after I made it. And I got the impression that that was the case for other players too. Various people reported only having the egging gnome craft left once they finished the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Can't find the last individual prize in my inventory, I've 156 wooden gnomes
    That's because he's a walker. This question has been asked many times already - and the answer is listed in the first post on page 1. Please try checking page 1 first in future.

Rhino Keeper
    Very confused on the Egg Knome.
    What does it drop? Egg needed to craft tokens? Is that what "coloured died eggs" means.

So i get last prize of horse with knome is a Walker. But what do walkera actually do?

I get Ivy us a walker and from time to time quests pop up from her. Smdo all workers work like that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Very confused on the Egg Knome.
    What does it drop? Egg needed to craft tokens? Is that what "coloured died eggs" means.

So i get last prize of horse with knome is a Walker. But what do walkera actually do?

I get Ivy us a walker and from time to time quests pop up from her. Smdo all workers work like that?
    Egg gnome drops are- regular eggs;different dyes (the same kind that you have to make in potion shop) The Egg Gnomes do not drop the special eggs needed in craft.
    Walkers- Most walkers just walk about and nothing else. They were gained through completing a quest. Ivy is special because she is one of our main characters. Like Old Thomas , Greselda, Thurston...
    The others just walk around and will not have a quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Tea

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I hope I am making since
    on reading your post I checked on game 21/3 update.
    strangely it had not been run as usually does, so set it off manually. it seems to me to have problems as complete screen blanks occur. all buildings on the board disappear leaving the walkers for a split second then turns back to normal. this has happened 4/5 times so far. hope it doesn't last and just an assessment.
    other than that I have not seen other changes.. the Egg Shop still has only the Gnome craft without the possibility of the Ali craft, nor offer to buy other missing eggs, if needed.
    On the board I have only 2 Easter Alis, (1 crafted, 1 bought) so should be able to place more.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    It sounds like your iPhone game is unusual - in my game the craft for each animal disappeared from the workshop after I made it. And I got the impression that that was the case for other players too. Various people reported only having the egging gnome craft left once they finished the goals.... (edit)

confirm as you said.. but Pika wrote in post referring to this argument the possibility of other crafting for all.
    that's all.. it's not all players that see the option to craft another.

post #458
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    As most of you may have already noticed, the Pastel Alicorn limit has been raised to 4. Anyone who purchased the Pastel Alicorn and lost the ability to craft it should have the craft back in their Egg Workshop.

If you already crafted one and still see the option to craft it, you'll need to buy the Tokens with Gems and craft another one. The rest can be purchaed in the Market.

The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-23-18 at 11:55 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74