View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

I had exactly the same problem. I would appreciate solution

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Look around your kingdom ,he's walking around
    He is! And he’s as cute as the ****ens! ☺️

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Listen up. I am playing on my iPad version 11.2.5 and my iPhone version 11.2.6. I crafted enough tokens for 2 alicorn but I have already collected all my certificates. I was worried because here it states if you have collected all your certificates you can’t craft a second alicorn. My iPhone shows all the animals available to craft in the workshop whereas my iPad only showed the alicorn. I crafted my first alicorn on my iPad and sure enough I could not craft my second alicorn. I switched over to my iPhone and my alicorn was there and when I went into my workshop I was able to craft a second alicorn. yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Ok. Listen up. I am playing on my iPad version 11.2.5 and my iPhone version 11.2.6. I crafted enough tokens for 2 alicorn but I have already collected all my certificates. I was worried because here it states if you have collected all your certificates you can?t craft a second alicorn. My iPhone shows all the animals available to craft in the workshop whereas my iPad only showed the alicorn. I crafted my first alicorn on my iPad and sure enough I could not craft my second alicorn. I switched over to my iPhone and my alicorn was there and when I went into my workshop I was able to craft a second alicorn. yeah!!!
    Yay!!! It is possible & you got around it! 👏🏻
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it was great! I tried to upload photos but they failed. The option to craft any of the animals still exists on my iPhone but not on my iPad

Executive Chef
    Second day collecting for all 4 pastels 3,50,2,9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    He is! And he’s as cute as the ****ens! ☺️
    Yes he is ,,in fact he's the only walker I have out

So... it seems like I wont make it because of Ivys hut drops...
    These quests are so tiring (and BORING)... I’m going to drop this game soon. It’s like you have to have NO life at all to get the prizes. I’d rather they be too easy than having to wake up in the middle of the night and check in all throughout the day to complete them. SMH. And I’m at the max level with plenty of resources. It’s annoying and not fun.

ETA I rarely post and I do see people often complaining early on - but they’re so frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Ok. Listen up. I am playing on my iPad version 11.2.5 and my iPhone version 11.2.6. I crafted enough tokens for 2 alicorn but I have already collected all my certificates. I was worried because here it states if you have collected all your certificates you can’t craft a second alicorn. My iPhone shows all the animals available to craft in the workshop whereas my iPad only showed the alicorn. I crafted my first alicorn on my iPad and sure enough I could not craft my second alicorn. I switched over to my iPhone and my alicorn was there and when I went into my workshop I was able to craft a second alicorn. yeah!!!
    Nope! This isn't true for me.
    Certificates already collected.
    Two sets of Tokens ready.. working all day with various speeding.
    Ipad version is 9.3.5.. IPhone version is 11.2.6
    Crafted Pastel Alicorn on IPad first.. craft disappears.
    Switched to IPhone.. but craft gone too.

Conclusion:
    The craft disappears on both devices after first Alicorn is placed.. the event then finishes and gives 250 crowns and walker gnome/horse.. it does say 'view in storage' but he's walking around.
    Total crowns now = 500 for the Baron as I had summoned Maya before.
    Second set of tokens remain in the inventory.

Sorry guys.. no positive news here. All was exciting till I finished first craft.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Yes it was great! I tried to upload photos but they failed. The option to craft any of the animals still exists on my iPhone but not on my iPad
    Maybe we play different versions of games? Whatever.. our same game on same devices with one different version is not identical.
    Congrats you have the right combination and did it.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74