Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre View Post
    The Devilish Eggs are supposed to be for the basic stove, correct? That's odd, I didn't receive that recipe. Or the ghost peppers - or are those IOS only, or Kindle only?
    If you're on android are you playing the Halloween version?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I finished the mummy dogs and am on to the frog legs. The confection lab is still not unlocked. I am level 64 so I don't think that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You need to finish the finger food goal and serve the mummy fingers. Once you've served all the food from that goal, it unlocks the confection lab appliance.

New Resident
    I see once I finish the frog legs (and the entire goal) it will unlock. Thanks! I don't understand why the experimental goal showed up before I was done with the Hop to it goal.

Quote Originally Posted by iceblink View Post
    I finished the mummy dogs and am on to the frog legs. The confection lab is still not unlocked. I am level 64 so I don't think that is it.

Can't wait to see the costume contest. I love this theme in rs, instead of having ghosts and zombie and everything we have a freaking laboratory

I don't have access to certain Halloween items like the pumpkin stools n tables.there are people on lower levels that do. why is that? Any one help?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RoseBud45 View Post
    I don't have access to certain Halloween items like the pumpkin stools n tables.there are people on lower levels that do. why is that? Any one help?
    I believe these new items were released to android players in the new Halloween version that is currently in the google play market for download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The costume contest for those interested. Just completed the goals now. I love it.

Edit(KP) added to post 2
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-07-13 at 01:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    The costume contest for those interested. Just completed the goals now. I love it.

wow thats sooo cool!

Thank you that was very helpful. : )

If I download it will it sync with my current game?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast