Page 193 of 195 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Executive Chef
    You're very welcome
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

A Mothers Concern

I still have 5 days to complete A Mother's Concern, which requires upgrading to level 9. So your telling me the the only way to complete this quest is through gems??? Why is this quest even here if the only way to play is by buying gems? So disappointed in you guys...what a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Now that the event is over, corks and barrels do not drop. The only way to upgrade now is through gems. I'm sorry you didn't finish...

When is the next community challenge and how often do they happen. I'm new to the forum and still haven't figured it out yet

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please try force closing your game. You should see the option to upgrade your building. Let me know if you still don't see it after force closing and I'll check it out for you.
    Force closing worked, thanks�� although as we can't get corks or barrels anymore and I'm not spending my gems, the estate will have to stay at level6. Can't TL give us the option to upgrade using the millions of coins we've collected?!

Oh and still no ticket pop up

I'm not spending gems either, my vineyard is already in storage. It only drops 350 coins even at L9 I need the space for better things. Annoyed that I spent so much time, effort and goods upgrading this building for nothing. 1200 to finish.....um I don't think so!!

Fashion Designer
    I got to level 9 and don't think I even have the option to upgrade with gems. Better double check my vineyard again.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Since I have reached Level 6 of the Vineyard Estate: cork or barrel are NOT dropping AT ALL! So I can't reach Level 7! Too bad,please Help.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DadaEtGregg View Post
    Since I have reached Level 6 of the Vineyard Estate: cork or barrel are NOT dropping AT ALL! So I can't reach Level 7! Too bad,please Help.
    The Vineyard can now only be upgraded with gems as the event has concluded... Sorry...

Corks and barrels only dropped for the duration of the event. You can put your unfinished building into storage if you don't want to or can't upgrade it with gems. An unfinished Vineyard will continue to drop coins only.

Executive Chef
    The grape press also continues to drop water, so I left mine out.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bellibee View Post
    I'm not spending gems either, my vineyard is already in storage. It only drops 350 coins even at L9 I need the space for better things. Annoyed that I spent so much time, effort and goods upgrading this building for nothing. 1200 to finish.....um I don't think so!!
    In the last 3 hours I was at level 9 and still needed 20+ corks and 20 barrels. So I took the plunge and used gems to complete the building.
    It cost around 80 gems to get those parts. But as I completed the last goal in time I got 20 gems back. So it really only cost around 60 gems.
    So even if someone only reached level 9 in say the last 30 minutes of the event they could have still reached level 10 by using 160+ gems and then got 20 gems back.