Page 39 of 195 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Lol, must be tiny people inside the Vineyard estate, look at the difference in scale between Castle and Vineyard Estate lev 10...

Attachment 20688
    I can't believe I somehow missed the puppies that are showing in you pic. When did they come out?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I asked a while back. They are in the. Barons tent as a prize. You will need gems to get them
    Oh! Okay....whew! I thought for a moment I had fallen off the planet for a while! I don't visit the Baron's tent much!

Fashion Designer
    Someone may have already posted this not sure, I've read the entire thread but forget. I'll post again just in case.

Upgrading vineyard from level 2 to level 3 needs...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	20709

Wish I had more silver so hopefully this can help someone prepare.

Happy Graping! (Yes that is now a new verb in my vocabulary, lol)
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    DEAR TEAM LAVA, PLEASE OH PLEASE GIVE US MORE EXPANSIONS! I have no room for anything. PLEASE!
    Second, third & fourth that request!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting, waiting, waiting for that last elusive barrel to level up. Can't wait any longer. Spring for the gem speed up...SURELY the use of gems will help my chances! Tap to collect: ...cork! Waiting, waiting, waiting for that last elusive barrel to level up...
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    No update from TL yet on the cork/barrel drop rates?
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Well, I am now at 7 cork, no barrels yet... hope the Hunt the Roaming Bandits quest gives better results. Will be running those non stop for the duration .

12 Farmhouses is plenty

Quote Originally Posted by lovecaitcait View Post
    So far my drops have been consistent. I get a barrel and then on the next drop a cork and then a barrel and so forth. Fingers crossed that I'm not jinxing that! Was getting nervous because I was nowhere near the target 160 grapes a day yesterday so built a bunch more farmhouses. Like everyone else the strawberries were just not cutting it. I'm up to 14 farmhouses, might build a few more but I'm almost to 200 grapes so made up yesterday's pretty quickly and still have half the day to collect. I think I'll see how the next couple days go before cluttering up my Kingdom more... lol
    I've got more in storage, but 12 has been plenty. Got grapes to spare.

Fashion Designer
    TL CAN WE PLEASE MAKE BARRELS OR CORKS IN THE WORKSHOP!!
    I've got now 9 corks and 2 barrels. annoying.
    grapes are easy. I have no worries.
    oh and more expansions please!!! And ones that DONT NEED EXPANSION PERMITS!! THey are driving me bananas and I'm constantly trading!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow, lots happens when I'm sleeping! I got all my questions answered... Here's the post.

These answers are from PikaSquirrel. The bold questions are a summary of what I asked.

1. I gather the android players don't get the daily new market grape trade??
    Yes, this daily trade feature is only available on iOS.

2. Can you please advise on whether android players will be able to get the kitten and puppy as a prize for the event
    These pets are from an event available to iOS and Android players so everyone will be able to see them. Pets from the Baron's Game Tent are not visible to Android because they do not have this feature.

3. is there a limit to the amount of Town buildings you can have and if so what is the magic number?
    The maximum amount of Royal Buildings in the game is 43.
    (SW postscript: 40 is the Town Building Limit)

4. Can the event be finished without gems and will cork and barrel rate increase?
    Event is set up so players will be able to upgrade their Vineyard Estate to max level without the use of Gems to upgrade it. As they upgrade the building more, more of both Cork and Empty Oak Barrel will drop. So after they reach a higher level, it'll become easier.

5. Reports of a cork or barrel not dropping at all when collecting from the Vineyard Estate.
    The Vineyard will always drop at least one Cork or Empty Oak Barrel. I took a quick look and don't see any issues.

From SW:
    * if you do not receive a cork or barrel, please post which level of the Vineyard Estate you are on so I can pass this on.
    * the bandits adventure doesn't drop cork or barrels (well at least not for me either!) but it does drop 13 grapes.
    * Ivy's goal is OPTIONAL (the 3 day mini goal). If you don't do it or don't finish it, you only miss out on the reward. The rest of the goal continues regardless. You will see 2 goals in your book at this stage.
    * post 2 updates with some of the missing info.

Thanks!