Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Kelp is now storable deco. I hope this continues as there are many items in the 20 chop category over the seasons that I would love to have out, e.g. sacks of presents from a year or so ago. It is a sweet gift (in reference to my Chris/Storm post)

This is a very good development - would be great if they made an announcement, lack of info being one of ways we aren't treated properly.

Please everyone do your feedback survey!
    Wasn't this always the case? I always buy extra of event chopables to store and use later for decos. For years I've been using the holiday chopable items like present stacks and bags of treats as decos that I take out for the holiday and store when it's over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Wasn't this always the case? I always buy extra of event chopables to store and use later for decos. For years I've been using the holiday chopable items like present stacks and bags of treats as decos that I take out for the holiday and store when it's over.
    Odd. I've never been able to store them.

Executive Chef
    Poll would be awesome- to see how many actually managed to complete this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I did as well. Nice to know that that are seeking feedback.

My Eoin dropped 7 today which is the highest I?ve experienced, hopefully it continues to be more than the 2 or 3 I got during the event.

Sherman dropped nothing but black flags and an unimpressive amount of coins this morning so (sorry little guy) he went straight into storage.
    Same with my Sherman. I think he did drop a fish. My Eoin dropped 7, 8, and 20 during event. Someone else got 50.

Eoin is an Irish form of John and is usually pronounced Owen, but can also be Ian. My oldest granddaughter?s name is Shivaughn, Irish spelling is Siobhan. Feminine form of John.

I also completed the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Poll would be awesome- to see how many actually managed to complete this.
    I'd like to see that, too.
    I did get a survey this morning & gave negative answers throughout. S8 please throw the template for this goal in the dumpster! It's the worst goal you've ever come up with!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'd like to see that, too.
    I did get a survey this morning & gave negative answers throughout. S8 please throw the template for this goal in the dumpster! It's the worst goal you've ever come up with!
    Well...it depends. How many people ended up spending money to finish this one? Or spent money on the packs early on? Was it more than usual or less? I suspect that will be the determining factor whether we see this hell again or not.

Executive Chef
    Cannot believe Sherman, Meghana and the Shark Warrior all have such basic drops post-event.
    My Shark Coast is essentially a big pond.
    For all that work some decent coin drops would have been nice.

Fashion Designer
    I admit that I am a fan of the warrior shark. He has consistently dropped 3 water (and usually 2 fish) every single time I have collected during and after the event, every 15 minutes if I want. I have wasted energy in the past looking for those very resources. I realize he was a big energy expenditure during the event, and he's very big, yet because he gives 3 water each time, he can save me energy going forward collecting water. The way I think of it is that he cost me about 1000 energy, but in theory, I save 1-2 energies by getting 3 water reliably each time I collect from him, so the net energy expenditure over time will be 1/3 of 1000, and that's not even factoring in the 2 fish he reliably drops each time! And aside from all that, as someone else noted, I am happy to have some more "pond diversity."

Here's hoping S8 keeps the warrior shark drops as reliable as they've been! and if so, my vote is yay for the warrior shark, good job!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 09-27-19 at 08:39 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Cannot believe Sherman, Meghana and the Shark Warrior all have such basic drops post-event.
    My Shark Coast is essentially a big pond.
    For all that work some decent coin drops would have been nice.
    Lower your expectations. Then lower them some more. Then go a little bit lower. Then lower some more. When you've got to below zero expectations then you won't be disappointed any more I collected from Sherman this morning and laughed. He will soon disappear into storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I admit that I am a fan of the warrior shark ... I am happy to have some more "pond diversity."
    Don’t get me wrong I’m also a fan of the Warrior Shark.
    The guaranteed fish drops are great.
    And I am also one for “pond diversity” despite water being something I never think about.

I loved all the animation for this event too.
    It is why I caved and spent the 120gems on Meghana.
    (despite being finished for days)
    My Shark Coast is a permanent addition to my kingdom.

I just think the post-event drops of Sherman and Meghana are underwhelming.

What would have been awesome...
    If Sherman and Meghana stayed dropping Sea Flowers (+water, fish) every 8hrs
    And the Shark Warrior started dropping a Shark Tooth (+water, fish) every 15mins
    Then a new Royal Exchange trading shark items was added.