Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: A Halloween Challenge! 10/15-10/29

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks the outfits are back

Yuuup! Thanks for the update!
    already had a nervous breakdown, contacted my Doc for a 100er bottle of valium because this was too much for me

Hahaha just kidding... of course I didn't see my Doc...but I was so close to insanity

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I had that problem too. I finally had to dig out an older iPad to play. I was unable to play after the first day or so. Very frustrating.
    Hey KadeeDid! thanks for your reply. I might try to find an older version of Fashion Story in an previous iPad backup or a previous version of the game to download somewhere. My other Storm8 games are working fine, but since update FS never progresses beyond the game loading page. Fingers crossed it will be fixed during the next scheduled maintenance in early November.

New Resident

Pasarela de dulces

Habemos muchos que no pudimos completar el reto de Halloween, pero nos interesa mucho la pasarela de dulces... Por que no la traen como parte de las decoraciones y que podamos obtenerla a cambio de diamantes? Por favor!

Quote Originally Posted by jenny5717 View Post
    Habemos muchos que no pudimos completar el reto de Halloween, pero nos interesa mucho la pasarela de dulces... Por que no la traen como parte de las decoraciones y que podamos obtenerla a cambio de diamantes? Por favor!
    Great idea! But since fashion story is the unloved child of the developers I don't think they will even discuss this

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567