Thread: Paper Tiger Lure

New Resident

Paper Tiger Lure

I have bought 3 paper tiger lures but I?m not getting any paper tigers, just a flurry of feathers & an experience star
    I haven?t got any other monsters in my kingdom
    Is any one else having this trouble, what am I doing wrong?

Executive Chef
    do you have another monster ANYWHERE on your board? b/c that happened to me once when i accidently chopped a skunkupine trap but already had a monster present.
    as a test, i just chopped mine (that i recieved in a daily chest so i don't know if that makes any difference-it shouldnt). i got a paper tiger. did you at least get the
    maybe if you have any left. put them back in storage. force quit the game. and restart.
    it has been EXTRA glitchy lately. and other S8 games that usually aren't (at least usually aren't for me). i just had a glitch after having gone into my storage, where i was standing next to were my wells are, but only 1 was visible. but the outline of one was there. and i could click on it and collect from it.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    do you have another monster ANYWHERE on your board? b/c that happened to me once when i accidently chopped a skunkupine trap but already had a monster present.
    as a test, i just chopped mine (that i recieved in a daily chest so i don't know if that makes any difference-it shouldnt). i got a paper tiger. did you at least get the
    maybe if you have any left. put them back in storage. force quit the game. and restart.
    it has been EXTRA glitchy lately. and other S8 games that usually aren't (at least usually aren't for me). i just had a glitch after having gone into my storage, where i was standing next to were my wells are, but only 1 was visible. but the outline of one was there. and i could click on it and collect from it.
    I made sure I didn?t have any other monsters
    Thanks for all your help & I will do as you suggest, restart the game
    Cheers

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Turn your in game music on - it's a guaranteed way to check if you've a monster on your board. Normal music is gentle. Monster music has trumpets (or something similar.

Closing duplicate thread.