View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I guess he's not grateful, he's thankful. Here's his info:

Attachment 40120Attachment 40121

He's 1x1 with a 6 hr. timer.
    Perfect, I think I'll go for the other one just to see what he has to offer. But I guess it will end up in my inventory if it does not drop things by half dozen. I have 1 Alpaca and it produces enough for the whole kingdom.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I am really enjoying this event but I am stuck trying to upgrade to lvl 6 because I can’t get any skunkupines. Haven’t seen one in two days. And I’ve been playing. Oh how have I been playing. My husband tried to hide my iPad from me.

Rhino Keeper
    Did you tried Tomatoes to get Skunkupine ?

Farm Supplier
    Log tree spawns skunkupines for me... Overall too many acorns needed and sometimes in three chops I do not even get a single one... Can some character show up tomorrow and give us all 100 acorns as a present, please?...

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Did you tried Tomatoes to get Skunkupine ?
    I tried tomato, wheat, flowers and logs. All I’ve done. Oh well. They’ll show. I still have heaps of time and I’m really enjoying how this event is stress free. I just needed to come on here and vent.

Really thinking if I should spend all my energy on the troll thief for those who got it already, has it dropped anything else than water?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Really thinking if I should spend all my energy on the troll thief for those who got it already, has it dropped anything else than water?
    I?m wondering the exact same thing. I have my acorns and beans, so just waiting on Ivy?s hut to make the roasted nuts. Is it worth all the energy it will take to get 50 blankets to make the Troll Thief, only to get water? Yes, there will be the 20 gems also - but it?s going to take a lot of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I tried tomato, wheat, flowers and logs. All I’ve done. Oh well. They’ll show. I still have heaps of time and I’m really enjoying how this event is stress free. I just needed to come on here and vent.
    Tried corn? It has spawned a few skunks at my place
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by casalorena View Post
    Thank you. I found my Lucky Workshop but now I can?t find my cauldron. Ugh. Anyway, I still haven?t seen a skunkupine since the single one I got yesterday. Please! Make it rain skunkupines!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I guess you didn't get make it to the 5th individual prize? I'm not sure because I went searching for the lucky cauldron too and realised I don't have it.so i read the thread ,the cauldron was the 5th prize and I hardly ever made it to get the 5th individual prize

guess the lucky workshop is useless then.. haha

Individual Prizes:
    1. 100 | 16 Green River (moats)| size 2x2 each
    2. 400 | 4 Green River Corner (moats) | size 2x2 each
    3. 800 | Lucky Workshop | size 2x2
    4. 1750 | unlocks Lucky Clover crop (you can now plant these - it takes 1 day to grow)
    5. 3500 | Lucky Cauldron | size 1x1 size updated
    The lucky workshop isn't totally useless if you have the Leprechaun Gnome and/or the Rainbow Gates (maybe those were community prizes? I can't remember.) They both have a small chance of dropping lucky magic. So it is possible to get lucky magic without the cauldron. It may take ages though.

Back on topic, skunkupines are definitely an endangered species in my experience. Crops, flowers etc are spawning none at all. The lair of beasts and a few beans dropping from adventures plus very few spawning from chopping logs/plants in logs, kept me from getting behind, but only because I also have to wait on Ivy for spices.

I decided to go for the troll bandit. The 20 gems is enough incentive for me, especially with the Black Friday sale. I am very disappointed in the drops though. Water? Seriously S8?!? He should have drops like the gentleman troll, otherwise he's destined for storage.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    it's the refund of 20gems that's intresting.. certainly not his water drops.
    he's cute though.. animated blabbering and his cute belly.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74