Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

Banned
    Correction My Dear

1. buy drink machine
    2. Tap ask friends button
    3. Neighbor list will show, check all neighbor and send
    4. wait til neighbor send gift of parts (1 day)
    5. Next day tap drink box and send another request of parts
    6. 4 different parts are needed (1 for each day)
    7. It will say complete when it's finished, tap build button (NO GEMS) Parts are free gifts from friends

Fashion Designer
    State of New Jersey! The armpit of America!
    After you accept the part if it was gifted, the pop up screen says we can find it under inventory. But, there isn't an inventory option.

I have accepted random parts from neighbors, with the intention of building the appliance after getting the required number of parts. How can I go about checking how much I have of each part, without having to pay for and build the appliance that takes up an appliance spot?

PS: in city story, the parts are listed in our inventory list, so we have a way to check without having to build, and can build when we know we have all we need to complete the building.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LanokaHarbor View Post
    After you accept the part if it was gifted, the pop up screen says we can find it under inventory. But, there isn't an inventory option.

I have accepted random parts from neighbors, with the intention of building the appliance after getting the required number of parts. How can I go about checking how much I have of each part, without having to pay for and build the appliance that takes up an appliance spot?
    Unfortunately, that is the only way that I am aware of. Maybe that will change, but buying an appliance is the only way right now.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    i've tried to buy an easy oven by tapping it, nothing showed up, then tried tapping any easy appliances and not a single box came out, what should i do?
    and the last couple of days i couldn't accept any requests of part from my neighbors, a window popped out said "we're unable to send..."

Senior Moderator
    Have you tried these?
    1. When trying to purchase any of the appliances (including the drink machine), it helps to tap on the top part, away from the hammer.
    2. After placing it, it's best to tap the very bottom of the box to gain access to it.
    3. When trying to access the cardboard box after purchasing, you may need to move it or the items around it to access. If you don't want it sitting by itself the whole time, simply move it, access to check how many parts or send requests out, then place it back where you would like to have it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Can you sell a regular stove and buy an easy stove without losing an appliance slot. I want to upgrade all my normal appliances to easy appliances.

Grand Emperor
    I have 18 easy ovens and 18 basic ovens in Bakery Story, but can only have 18 in my bakery at one time.

It can take time to build an easy stove, so you may want to just store your basic one in inventory rather than selling it. You may need that stove in the future when you can get another appliance.

If you buy an easy stove it will come in a cardboard box. You will need 20 parts to be able to build it. While you are building it, it takes up an appliance spot in your restaurant/bakery. If that is a problem, you can ask your neighbors to gift you parts, and when you get the 20 parts that you need, then buy the stove, build it immediately, and you can use it immediately.

Grand Emperor
    Should note:

The advantage of not having all the parts when you buy your easy stove is that while it is in the cardboard box, you can request parts from your neighbors. These parts are in addition to the parts you get from gifts. You can get up to 20 parts a day from requests and up to 20 parts a day from gifts. Tap on the cardboard box to open it and request parts.

Executive Chef
    Food on the easy appliance does not spoil. Was not aware of that until I just checked my RS and found long over-due food ready to be served.

Fashion Designer
    A state of utter confusion and total denial
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai4111 View Post
    Food on the easy appliance does not spoil. Was not aware of that until I just checked my RS and found long over-due food ready to be served.
    Really? Gonna go check that out now!
    Correct answers - $3
    Thoughtful answers -
    $2
    Wrong answers -
    $1
    Dumb looks - still free

I am NOT accepting new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast