Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else.
    I don't think that this is a building that will be needed for any future quest lines. I've never seen a quest that has required us to collect from a building that was either available using gems or a limited-timed/holiday building unless it was directly related to that limited-time quest.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Executive Chef
    so i just collected from my stables and got some fur lol! I did not expect that at all. I wish they had made it possibly drop any sweet items not just cold or sugar. Has anyone gotten anything else interesting to drop from it? ??

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    Better start saving, assuming you can get the regular pieces, blocks etc, then to upgrade you will need
    10x Polarian Planks 10 gems each
    50x Forever Snow 2 gems each
    10x Polarian Lichen 12 gems each
    1x Reindeer I think this was 50 gems
    Omg....few hundred of gems needed ?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinocchiossss View Post
    Omg....few hundred of gems needed ?!
    Which is why I promptly turned around and threw mine back in storage after seeing this.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

I think I will put the unfinished stable into my inventory !goodbye lovely deer

Rhino Keeper
    For perspective those totals you list sum up to 370 gems which is just slightly more than the barracks and slightly more than some of the dynamic pricing that people were quoted for the wizard school. It's not unattainable but you won't have spare gems for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Seeing this unfinished stable in my inventory and not really having a decent means to finish it up is still frustrating. I missed nearly all of the Holiday frills. Was happy that TG had left some items open for those of us missed it. So I bought into it. Wasn't such a crazy idea, other games that I played had left most of holiday items available for a few weeks past. Anyways mid Febuary whine.

Fashion Designer
    Will these be goal items next Christmas season, Halloween for glimmerbat or gems only way to ever complete

Executive Chef

Reindeer stable

If I buy the Reindeer Stable for 200 gems, will it be fully upgraded?

I do have a Reindeer Stable lvl 1 in my inventory, but it will cost me 320 gems to finish it, because I can't craft the special items like Polarian Planks, Forever Snow, Polarian Lichen and the trade for the Reindeer.

Can anyone confirm one or the other?

Yup! If you buy it now with Gems, it will come fully built.

The Reindeer Stable was available to purchase with Coins and the items required to build it were free for a limited time through Goals. Now that Goals have expired, you cannot obtain these items for free anymore. Players who purchase this building after the Goals have expired will not have the option to purchase the building with Coins and will need to use Gems. However, the building will be fully built when they buy it.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 10-07-14 at 05:20 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!