Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RS "Gran-Gran Goals" May 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    I was redirected here. Why? This is a topic about new goals, I'm speaking of goals that ask you to buy white furniture and cooking old dishes, which I ALREADY DID 2 YEARS AGO. How can you call that NEW?
    Non sense goals for old players! I have 45 white tables and chairs, why should I put all of them in the restaurant to buy another one? Absurdity.
    BUY a white counter????? I have 30 white counters and I can put in the restaurant only 18. Should I sell 20 to buy one? Use gems? This is blackmail, not goals.
    Booooooooooooo!
    They are using the white tables and old short recipes etc, because they want to make sure new players are able to do these goals also and not just higher level players. I'm also level 99, so I understand the goals seem very basic but the rewards are new and they are really nice too. I just put out my 18 ovens, sold one and then re bought it and that worked to complete that goal. As for the white tables, chairs and counters I just put them all out, it took all of five minutes to do it, then stored them again and goal complete....not so hard. None of these goals need you to use gems. They are all very easy and basic by design so new players have a chance at actually completing them. As for the old players its a chance to get some new decor, I don't see anything wrong with that. I love any kind of goals but each to their own I guess.

Fashion Designer
    You also get gems from some of the goals! Very cool!

Angry gran gran

My gran gran recipes haven't popped up in my basic oven I only have the giant pretzel and I'm on chicken and dumpling goal what do I do
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    edit (KP )Extra Informarecipe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    the recipes are locked
    have you done the goal yet for the Chicken & Dumplings

14. Ready To Learn?
    after Seating Arrangementsh
    . Buy 8 Wallpapers
    . Buy 1 Counter
    REWARDS: 600 coin 3xp
    * unlocks Recipe:
    Chicken & Dumplings (15 min Oven)

if you have and it is unlocked you will find it in the ALL tab of the recipe book, just keep scrolling
    I have done all of that but it is nowhere in my recipe book none of them are

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonuk View Post
    I have done all of that but it is nowhere in my recipe book none of them are
    Look in the oven cookbook. The locked goal recipes are at the very end, and the unlocked Chicken and Dumplings recipe is surrounded by locked goal recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Look in the oven cookbook. The locked goal recipes are at the very end, and the unlocked Chicken and Dumplings recipe is surrounded by locked goal recipes.
    Finaly found it, its now appeared right at the end. Thank you

The new recipes are all the way at the end of the all tab on the basic oven. You don't have to sell all your appliances to buy a basic oven. Place all of them (basic ovens)out in your restaurant, then sell what's left in your inventory plus one more out on the floor of that same type. Now buy one more and you should be able to finish the requirement for that goal. There's no reason to sell all of your basic ovens, only the amount that is over the amount you placed plus one more so you can buy that last slot.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to Dabag and Auntie Rose.

Rhino Keeper
    if you click on the breakfast tab, you get to two of the new recipes much quicker.

and then the pie is on the dessert tab.

mush easier and faster than scrolling trough all of the recipes.

New Resident
    When I buy an oven it doesn't give me credit in the goals. Why is that?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast